Recent content by Eternius

1. Eternius

tModLoader Eternium Mod (Upcoming Mod)

Hello all, and welcome to the Official Page for the Eternium Mod. <3<3<3<3<3 I've been working on the concept phase of this mod for a few years and would like to highlight what will be included in this Mod should I gather a team of people to help create this mod. RIght now this mod is almost...
  2. Eternius

I've been playing Terraria for several years now and I've wanted to create a mod that I and the community can be proud of. 3 years ago I tried to assemble a team of modders to achieve this dream, but it ended up not going as planned. Even to this day I am still creating and updating ideas for...
  3. Eternius

I've been playing Terraria for several years now and I've wanted to create a mod that I and the community can be proud of. 3 years ago I tried to assemble a team of modders to achieve this dream, but it ended up not going as planned. Even to this day I am still creating and updating ideas for...
  4. Eternius

Whats up guys, Eternius here showing off some sprites for one of our biomes for the mod. More and more Previews will be released as we progress with the spriting. Again, we are in huge need for coders. If you can code well and want to join our team, PM me. I will also add new spriters...
  5. Eternius

Still looking for Coders.

Still looking for Coders.
  6. Eternius

Still looking for Coders and Spriters for our mod. We currently have 4 members including me. We need coders over spriters right now, but if you feel like your spriting skills are good I'll still consider you for a spot in our team. Here are some sprites I have made for the mod as of now...
  7. Eternius

Leader of the Eternium Mod

Leader of the Eternium Mod
  8. Eternius

It's ok if we dont get coders right away. If anything The 4 of us can get a lot of sprites done, then ask around for coders.
  9. Eternius

Sorry for the late reply guys. I'd love to put you guys on. Join my disc and there is a text channel called mod team. Join it and post some of your guy's work. I'lll PM you the link.
  10. Eternius

Ok dude! would you mind PMingme some of your work?
  11. Eternius

tModLoader Official tModLoader Help Thread

I went through and made sure I had the textures correctly named and in the right locations. I even renamed some of the folders just to make sure the folder names weren't somehow conflicting with it. I also made sure all the class namespaces were spelled correctly, but I still get the error...
  12. Eternius

Another Issue....Ive been stuck on this for 2 hours and I cant figure it out. I know its something small too but i cant find it.
  13. Eternius

New to coding guys. I am making a Pet and I have the actual pet coded correctly, but the summon item and buff codes keep giving me an error and I can't figure it out. It keeps telling me the tooltip, bufftip and name definitions don't exist. If anyone knows what I'm am doing wrong , I'd...
  14. Eternius

Thanks for the advice!
  15. Eternius

So, I need to start a team of dedicated, passionate modders and spriters to join me in creating a mod that will rival the Calamity and Thorium Mods. I have a WIP list of content that will be added into this mod. Only problem is that the amount of things that I have planned cannot be done by just...
Back
Top Bottom