Recent content by EtheralG

1. EtheralG

tModLoader Somebody please send halp, tmodloader is being rude

Okay so I actually found a solution to my problem. My mods were likely corrupted, so I deleted the Mods folder in the My Games/Terraria/ ModLoader and it started working properly! (just in case if anybody else was having the same problem)
  2. EtheralG

Lets mod!

Lets mod!
  3. EtheralG

Standalone [1.3] tModLoader - A Modding API

Okay so I actually found a solution to my problem. My mods were likely corrupted, so I deleted the Mods folder in the My Games/Terraria/ ModLoader and it started working properly! (just in case if anybody else was having the same problem)
  4. EtheralG

tModLoader Somebody please send halp, tmodloader is being rude

I hope this is the right place to put this... So I decided to start modding today, so I open Steam, and go on tModloader. I open it up and it tells me to select a language (which it never does), and then it shows the "Finding Mods" loading screen, and then a couple seconds later it just crashes...
  5. EtheralG

Standalone [1.3] tModLoader - A Modding API

I hope this is the right place to put this... So I decided to start modding today, so I open Steam, and go on tModloader. I open it up and it tells me to select a language (which it never does), and then it shows the "Finding Mods" loading screen, and then a couple seconds later it just crashes...
  6. EtheralG

Just a beginning TModder.

Just a beginning TModder.
Back
Top Bottom