• Journey's End on PC - Find info here and here. Please report bugs and issues for PC 1.4 and 1.4.1 to Re-Logic here.
  • Journey's End on Mobile - Find info here. Report bugs for Mobile 1.4 to DR Studios at this link and give as much detail as possible.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Console and Switch - The latest news can be found here. To report a bug, please use this link.

Etotheipi's latest activity

• Etotheipi
    Etotheipi reacted to Bed_breaker117's status with Like Like.
    so yesterday,I was watching WOS's latest terraira video! at the end he said he'll try to beat stardew without weapons,which is great for...
  • Etotheipi
    Etotheipi reacted to Elemental Δ's status with Sad Sad.
    Factorio has way too much waiting in it. Waiting for research, waiting for crafting, waiting for trains to finish loading and unloading...
  • Etotheipi
    Etotheipi updated their status.
    Finally got collision physics working for a platformer type game. There might be some quirks, but it works for now.
  • Etotheipi
    Etotheipi reacted to DinoDraws's status with Like Like.
    Hellp him we have2 hours!!!
  • Etotheipi
    Etotheipi commented on DinoDraws's profile post.
    Klik
  • Etotheipi
    Etotheipi reacted to ItzTonkla's post in the thread Reaper Duke Fishron texture pack with Like Like.
    My first ever attempt at making texture pack. May not be the best but at least I'm proud of it. Inspired by Reaper Shark miniboss from...
  • Etotheipi
    Etotheipi commented on Etotheipi's profile post.
    The grinding area is at the first bench in the watcher's spire. You just sit on the bench, go to the right, and then there will be...
  • Etotheipi
    Etotheipi updated their status.
    I found a money making method in hollow knight that makes 107 geo per minute consistently. Is that good do ya think? It's in city of...
  • Etotheipi
    Etotheipi replied to the thread Mimics.
    I've seen several mimics on the surface during blood moons. Although I think there was a natural background wall like @qweryt3.14 said...
  • Etotheipi
    Etotheipi reacted to qwerty3.14's post in the thread Mimics with Like Like.
    It seems like mimics can spawn on the surface if there's a natural background wall, like for example those dirt walls inside hills.
  • Etotheipi
    Etotheipi reacted to Scratch Lunin's status with Like Like.
    A little less then a month until my one year anniversary on these forums!
  • Etotheipi
    Etotheipi commented on Bed_breaker117's profile post.
    No. I don't want to die quite yet.
  • Etotheipi
    Ok I got the crystal heart so I am not going back there unless I absolutely have too.
  • Etotheipi
    Etotheipi reacted to Wisp95's comment on Etotheipi's profile post with Haha Haha.
    Not rare enough unfortunately *War flash backs*
  • Etotheipi
    @Aurora3500 Ohhhhhhhhhh. Thank you. @CantWontDo Yeah but primal aspids are way more rare.
Top Bottom