Recent content by Evan_TheGamer

1. Evan_TheGamer

You need to LIE down! you're lying to much! take a rest.

You need to LIE down! you're lying to much! take a rest.
  2. Evan_TheGamer

Since everyone likes bad puns, heres one 1

Since everyone likes bad puns, heres one 1
  3. Evan_TheGamer

Your 1.3.1 Update Reactions and Discoveries!? (Plus detailed info and links.)

= Can you put shadow paint on that? that would be quite the surprise in an adventure map
  4. Evan_TheGamer

PC 1.3.1 : Mechanics and Controller Support!

If You Mean "worlds" yes.
  5. Evan_TheGamer

I Am A Big Fan Of This.. :p (Even though its probably just for controller support)
  6. Evan_TheGamer

The Grand Design is amazing! I love being able to make creations extremely fast with it! :D
  7. Evan_TheGamer

[T-MEC] Terrarian Mechanical Engineering Corps

these people who make this must be really dedicated... I cant imagine myself doing any of this!
  8. Evan_TheGamer

You're Welcome! :)

You're Welcome! :)
  9. Evan_TheGamer

Wings vs. Mounts

Mounts are very useful with bosses and I find them easier to get around with
  10. Evan_TheGamer

PC Martian Madness Probe Help?!?!

go to the edge of the world and grab some water candles fly above the dungeon place some platforms place the candles BOOM. I always get probes from this very easily! :D
  11. Evan_TheGamer

PC I Lost an Entire Day of Progress in Terraria

1:00-8:00 irl... srsly? how does that happen ...I doubt that even happened also crashing happens and it happens for most games its something we have to deal with
  12. Evan_TheGamer

Favorite/Least favorite lunar event

Vortex is probably my favorite I find no real threat in it... which makes it easy Solar I hate the countless time crawlitipedes start swarming me when im 5 blocks off the ground!:mad: I also cant stand the one shots im a ranger so defense is a need but when I lack it I always die at solar
  13. Evan_TheGamer

Meowmere vs Star Wrath?

I think star wrath when you are fighting bosses its a lot more productive, and with good gear it can go extremely fast so DPS goes straight up!:)
  14. Evan_TheGamer

I'm worried that my jungle biome is going to die when my world goes to hardmode

I wouldn't worry just block it off it might take time but will be worth it
Back
Top Bottom