Recent content by Everybody

1. Everybody

damn i miss terraria. this used to be the best game of all time, forums were booming, the golden...

damn i miss terraria. this used to be the best game of all time, forums were booming, the golden BaconFry/SzGamer/Tobbvald suggestion era... :(
  2. Everybody

F

F
  3. Everybody

The golden age of TCF is behind us, friends. I miss the days of when the suggestions page was...

The golden age of TCF is behind us, friends. I miss the days of when the suggestions page was popping, with Tobbvald the Tinkerer, Baconfry, SzGamer227, with legendary sprites and effort put into them. I barely recognize it here :(
  4. Everybody

any update on tmodloader? been working on monster sanctuary mods and i kinda miss terraria...

any update on tmodloader? been working on monster sanctuary mods and i kinda miss terraria. havent played this game in years...
  5. Everybody

Also coming back, it's always hilarious to see my inbox and wonder if they are messaging me in...

Also coming back, it's always hilarious to see my inbox and wonder if they are messaging me in particular, or tried to message every single user on the site at once.
  6. Everybody

It's been over a year sheesh. I miss being into Terraria as much, this is still the best video...

It's been over a year sheesh. I miss being into Terraria as much, this is still the best video game of all time.
  7. Everybody

tModLoader Terraria+

uh... what?
  8. Everybody

haha currently working on it, may take a day or two (because working on mod as well). Currently...

haha currently working on it, may take a day or two (because working on mod as well). Currently converting all the new armor sets (and any i've missed) into pallets, relic base is something i definitely would've overlooked. In the meantime feel free to suggest EVERY template suggestion you (or...
  9. Everybody

tModLoader How do I make a minion with Hornet AI that shoots bullets instead?

thing is i dont even know how to do that. Minions and coding that stuff is completely new to me, even example mod barely helped.
  10. Everybody

yeah i'm back in the community now, what do you have in mind?

yeah i'm back in the community now, what do you have in mind?
  11. Everybody

Master Mode FtW Blue Slime Question

@obkl0 @Aurora3500 ty for all the help, i think it mightve been something with the world. I used a different character to defeat the WoF and slimes did more like 200ish damage. I deleted the world and made a new one to see if that helped, and it did. I have no clue what happened on that world or...
  12. Everybody

Master Mode FtW Blue Slime Question

Why is it in every playthrough i watch of Master Mode for the worthy the blue slimes do 40 damage, but on my world they do 100+?
  13. Everybody

There & Back Again: A Summary of Journey's End

what exact minute does it drop in EST?
Back
Top Bottom