Recent content by ExtremePlayzYT

1. ExtremePlayzYT

Game Mechanics Too Many Blood Moons & Solar Eclipses

So I have the same issue this is the first time it started for me I've beat the game many times and I'm on my 8th Play and right as I defeat my last mechanical boss I get a spam of solar eclipses and blood moons I have a 1/3 chance and I'm getting pretty pissed off. Thanks
  2. ExtremePlayzYT

Official Console 1.3 Update Feedback Thread

I check Xbox One and there's no update for TERRARIA 1.3 :redspin:`:confused:~-_-&-_-%-_-$-_-:sigh:
  3. ExtremePlayzYT

Console Terraria Console 1.3 Update: Playstation 4 Submitted, Xbox One Soon!

Yes good point. I'm enjoying 1.2 while it lasts The nice thing is it will be soon and as long as I can play 1.3 without disturbing lag I'm all good :happy:;) Finally we will have 1.3 in our hands to play on and enjoy I'm pretty sure the developers enjoyed making it happen. :)
  4. ExtremePlayzYT

Console Terraria Console 1.3 Update: Playstation 4 Submitted, Xbox One Soon!

Thank YOU I can't wait for Xbox to summit the final Release #2DaysForReleace =)
  5. ExtremePlayzYT

Console 1.3: A Progress Update on the Road to Certification

hi I have been a fan of TERRARIA for a looonnnngggg time and I'm waiting for console 1.3 TERRRARIA I know it takes a long time to code. plz release some time DEC. 1 - 31
Back
Top Bottom