Recent content by EZ337

1. EZ337

tModLoader Better Taxes

Yep. Got it. Thanks
  2. EZ337

tModLoader Better Taxes

Thank you. Tho I didn't word it right. I was wondering the tmodload 10.1.5 version of Better Taxes. EDIT: Found the github
  3. EZ337

tModLoader Terraria Overhaul - Gameplay enhancements and much more

That will also effeftively disable a lot of the features of Overhaul. Like reloading guns and the new grappling hook system (Which I have mixed feelings about. It's helpful at times, and sometimes I forget. Not a big issue). If you are satisfied with losing those features then I guess you got...
  4. EZ337

Tool TerraCustom for 1.3

You're welcome:D. Glad I was useful somehow
  5. EZ337

Tool TerraCustom for 1.3

Try both. You said it's in sys tray but you can't access TerraCustom. So it means it's running somehow. Maybe just needs a force shut of TerraCustom. TerraCustom does work perfectly fine even while Terraria is running tho
  6. EZ337

Tool TerraCustom for 1.3

That's fair. Maybe open task manager, go to the details tab and then end process tree of Terraria
  7. EZ337

Tool TerraCustom for 1.3

Odd. Can you run terraria at all?
  8. EZ337

Tool TerraCustom for 1.3

What doesn't appear?
  9. EZ337

Tool TerraCustom for 1.3

That's alright. Wherever Terraria is located, Terracustom should be placed in that folder where you see the main Terraria exe with Contents and a bunch of other files
  10. EZ337

Tool TerraCustom for 1.3

After extraction of TerraCustom, it will be just that in a folder you extracted. Move that to the root of Terraria. As in C:Program FIles(x84)\Steam\Steamapps\common\Terraria. (You can copy that and paste it in a run window (Windows key + R) Yep. Then run the Terracustom executable
  11. EZ337

Tool TerraCustom for 1.3

Ahh alright. Let's see if we can restart the installation
  12. EZ337

Tool TerraCustom for 1.3

Interesting. Have you used TerraCustom before and it worked?
  13. EZ337

Tool TerraCustom for 1.3

Is it a mac?
  14. EZ337

Got it! Thank you kind sir/ma'am
  15. EZ337

FIXED. Thank you. Now my only issue left with overhaul is that my smart cursor is no longer toggle but hold. Is there a way to fix this? It's kinda difficult with a hold smart cursor. Or is it due to some incompatability. And finally, I don't know if it's on purpose, but when Terraria Overhaul...
Back
Top Bottom