• Journey's End on PC - Find info here and here. Please report bugs and issues for PC 1.4 and 1.4.1 to Re-Logic here.
  • Journey's End on Mobile - Find info here. Report bugs for Mobile 1.4 to DR Studios at this link and give as much detail as possible.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Console and Switch - The latest news can be found here. To report a bug, please use this link.

Recent content by Falcon05

1. Falcon05

Texture Pack Melster's Minecraft Texturepack

You could replace the lava caves (the caves that are near hell) background with deepslate
  2. Falcon05

tModLoader Metroid Mod

This is just how the mod works. You can't use v2 beams with v1 beams.
  3. Falcon05

tModLoader Metroid Mod

I just beat all the post-golem bosses, and I think their difficulty was good (attack-wise), but I was able to kill omega pirate in his first teleporting phase on my second fight, which doesn't seem right. The teleporting phases should probably end when he reaches set amounts of health. But the...
  4. Falcon05

tModLoader Metroid Mod

I was gonna wait for 1.4 tModLoader to come out before starting a new modded playthrough, but there's no way I'm waiting to play this mod!
  5. Falcon05

tModLoader Bame's Vanilla Rebalancing

I know that, I'm just mentioning it for future-proofing
  6. Falcon05

tModLoader Bame's Vanilla Rebalancing

Don't jungle creepers shoot webs in 1.4.1 expert/master?
  7. Falcon05

PC Vortexian Player Texture

Why are there two of the same texture pack attached?
  8. Falcon05

Type Above Username Using Only Your Elbow

Agent Saqbndstorm Sigma Almost
  9. Falcon05

Type Above Username Using Only Your Elbow

agenr bsasnfdstourm
  10. Falcon05

tAPI [WIP][Released] Metroid Mod

This mod is being updated to tModLoader, there is no point in updating to to the latest tConfig.
  11. Falcon05

tModLoader Begone, Evil! (Disable Corruption Spread)

The astral infection doesn't spread at all.
  12. Falcon05

tAPI [WIP][Released] Metroid Mod

I haven't posted on this thread much, but I've been reading the posts for while now. I am incredibly excited for this mod's release, and I appreciate all the hard work you've put into it! <3
  13. Falcon05

PC Journey's end Graphics overhaul: part 2

I've been waiting for a pack like this, thank you!
  14. Falcon05

tModLoader Begone, Evil! (Disable Corruption Spread)

You don't need a mod for that, you can just use journey mode
  15. Falcon05

Enhanced version of the textures of Terraria 1.3.0.8

The texture pack works fine for me, but I found an issue with one of the tree textures.
Top Bottom