Recent content by FalconO5🌳

1. FalconO5🌳

LET'S :red:ING GOOOOOOOOO

LET'S :red:ING GOOOOOOOOO
  2. FalconO5🌳

Game Crashes when saving/auto saving - 1.4.4.1

I am having this issue as well, and also happen to be on Windows 11 22H2. It didn't happen at all at first, then autosave started crashing, then manual saving, which makes the game unplayable. EDIT: I have attached a log file for a session where the game crashed after saving+exiting
  3. FalconO5🌳

1.4.4 Summoner Minion, Whip & Armor In-Depth Tier List

The way it attacks is actually quite simple (well, it's complicated relative to other minions, but simple in a vacuum). It fires projectiles at any enemy it spots, but it also fires some additional projectiles at an enemy that the player is currently attacking, independent from its normal fire...
  4. FalconO5🌳

Journey's End 1.4.4: Balance Feedback and Discussion Thread

Empty bullets exist because they are used to craft hardmode bullets. Edit: though they could be removed along with tier-shifting party bullets to pre-hardmode, I'm not sure if removing content is on the table for this update
  5. FalconO5🌳

This isn't related to where it should be in progression, but grand design should use a mechanical ruler in its recipe instead of a normal ruler, since the ruler is a weapon now.
  6. FalconO5🌳

You don't need any knowledge to utilise holy protection, you just hit an enemy or boss and you get a free dodge
  7. FalconO5🌳

A couple of suggestions: I think the archery potion should have its damage increase reduced from 20% to 10%, it's way too good of a bonus for how early you can get it and how easy it is to get, and comes with an already useful velocity increase I don't know if this is as simple as changing the...
  8. FalconO5🌳

Stardust dragon should have its immunity frames increased to something like 10 or 12 as to not outclass stardust cell, for some reason its immunity frames were reduced to 7 in 1.4 when it was already being given local immunity
  9. FalconO5🌳

Items DST Equipment might need a huge buff...

Night's Edge was added in 1.0.5, and all of its materials were in the game before that
  10. FalconO5🌳

Texture Pack Melstar's Minecraft Texturepack (Blocky Update!)

You could replace the lava caves (the caves that are near hell) background with deepslate
  11. FalconO5🌳

tModLoader Metroid Mod

This is just how the mod works. You can't use v2 beams with v1 beams.
  12. FalconO5🌳

tModLoader Metroid Mod

I just beat all the post-golem bosses, and I think their difficulty was good (attack-wise), but I was able to kill omega pirate in his first teleporting phase on my second fight, which doesn't seem right. The teleporting phases should probably end when he reaches set amounts of health. But the...
  13. FalconO5🌳

tModLoader Metroid Mod

I was gonna wait for 1.4 tModLoader to come out before starting a new modded playthrough, but there's no way I'm waiting to play this mod!
  14. FalconO5🌳

tModLoader Bame's Vanilla Rebalancing

I know that, I'm just mentioning it for future-proofing
  15. FalconO5🌳

tModLoader Bame's Vanilla Rebalancing

Don't jungle creepers shoot webs in 1.4.1 expert/master?
Back
Top Bottom