Recent content by fanaticmetroid

1. F

KAG much?

KAG much?
  2. F

Hey, is there a way to replace / repost the broken link for the tConfig version of Avalon? If...

Hey, is there a way to replace / repost the broken link for the tConfig version of Avalon? If there is a way and all that's needed is the file, I can provide it.
  3. F

Welp, thanks.

Welp, thanks.
  4. F

Hey, is there a way to replace / repost the broken link for the tConfig version of Avalon? If...

Hey, is there a way to replace / repost the broken link for the tConfig version of Avalon? If there is a way and all that's needed is the file, I can provide it.
  5. F

Anyone that plays King Arthur's Gold is someone awesome.

Anyone that plays King Arthur's Gold is someone awesome.
  6. F

[Released WIP] Terraria Avalon

Mine the ore that drops random ores (forgot name), it has a chance to drop Oblivion ore.
  7. F

Is Nil Mode still ingame? If it is how do I activate it.
  8. F

When I did that seed I got a Contagion Chasm IN THE SURFACE, 2/3 of the chasm was above underground level, only the other part was on underground level, barely reaching the cavern layer.
  9. F

Excuse me but Melly, do you know if there is any public or open Exxo Avalon server? Since you...

Excuse me but Melly, do you know if there is any public or open Exxo Avalon server? Since you seem so involved in the mod I asked you.
  10. F

Is there any open, or public Exxo Avalon server? I would like to know.
Back
Top Bottom