Recent content by fanofsiN

1. fanofsiN

Wavebank Hyperdimension Nepraria! A HDN-Based Wavebank

well i just looked at the title and i thought it's suits more for a final boss music so yeah
  2. fanofsiN

Wavebank My custom wavebank

Well someone one did it: https://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/hyperdimension-nepraria-a-hdn-based-wavebank.59258/ btw i updated the link
  3. fanofsiN

Wavebank Hyperdimension Nepraria! A HDN-Based Wavebank

oh you did it XD btw can you change encounter of destiny to final boss? just like what i did
  4. fanofsiN

tModLoader Fun Death Sounds

wait does this applies to mobs or players?
  5. fanofsiN

You have an DropBox account?
  6. fanofsiN

Wavebank Custom Wave Bank Creation and Installation - 1.3.4.X, beyond

Where did you put it? It should be working because I was using it. Or perhaps that wavebank is missing a track.
  7. fanofsiN

tModLoader Dust and Sound Catalogue 2

What is the dust for Terra Blade?
  8. fanofsiN

Standalone [1.3] tModLoader - A Modding API

Well what I mean is, I'm making weapon that shoots projectiles like Star Wrath, but I want the projectiles to be in one straight lines raining down from above and can go through blocks.
  9. fanofsiN

Say Jofairden, which one is the random spread code in the projectile codes of Star Wrath? Because I want them to go straight. BTW I don't know how to make the weapon have the sound effect when using the Terra Blade, so what's the code for that?
  10. fanofsiN

What's your Discord GeckoGamer?
  11. fanofsiN

Emm random spread code?Where is it? I mean, which line is the random spread code?
  12. fanofsiN

If I want my weapon to fire projectiles like Star Wrath, but instead all projectiles will be travelling in a straight line, what code should I use?
  13. fanofsiN

Yeah, here it is: http://neptunia.wikia.com/wiki/Four_Goddesses_Online:_CYBER_DIMENSION_NEPTUNE
  14. fanofsiN

Yeah, it's like 6 years ago, when the first HDN game was released. And now, we have a sick spin-off game...
  15. fanofsiN

Say Ricky have you ever heard of Hyperdimension Neptunia series?
Back
Top Bottom