Recent content by FASTWAVE

1. FASTWAVE

Tool TerraCustom for 1.3

Hello, so I generated a world with your generator with the tree style of 0 for the right, but when I went into the world, I found that the trees were style 1. Is this is a bug?
  2. FASTWAVE

Favorite event, boss, weapon, enemy and NPC? Tell us here!

Favorite Boss: WOF Favorite Event: Frost Moon Favorite regular enemy: Rainbow Slime (Rainbow Bricks are great) Favorite NPC: Steampunker (Teleporters are essential)' Favorite Weapon: Tactical Shotgun Favorite Biome: Space
  3. FASTWAVE

Jungle house

I like the idea. I see what you tried doing with the roof but just plain walls for the 3d roof front is not going to cut it. Make an outline of the walls you just placed and it will work.
  4. FASTWAVE

WIP My "Hanging" Dynasty House/Base In The Air | Opinions or Suggestions?

I guess you should have more of a roof. I would also suggest more furniture, a bath area, and maybe a harmony.
  5. FASTWAVE

Terraria Logo Exposed By Minecart

This is just a build I randomly made. It's a minecart ride I made, and this is a section of the cart going through a bunch of pressure plates which exposes the world "Terraria". The pressure plates trigger most of the gemspark blocks to go offline except the blocks that contain the letters of...
  6. FASTWAVE

PC how can i downgrade terraria?

My suggestion is to set updates to only update when the game is launched. It is found on the updates tab when you click properties on the right click menu highlighting a game. Before updating, take the Terraria folder under steam apps, not documents, and move it in a place where it can be stored...
  7. FASTWAVE

Blocks & Decoration Luminite and/or Solar, Vortex, Stardust, and Nebula furniture.

Any sprites? And how would they be crafted, what would they generally look like?
  8. FASTWAVE

Sprites Spider furniture; Giving spider fangs more of a purpose!

Do you think it will be changed or the recipes be modified in any way when it is added in Terraria?
  9. FASTWAVE

Which properties has a good map for you?

For number 9 it's just my corruption over crimson preference. I didn't list all of my preferences on this post, since it would take a while to go through. Also here is the best seed that I could find for an uncluttered underworld: 182249105 large. And obviously it is hard to count all the traps...
  10. FASTWAVE

What is your favorite sword ? And why ? (CORRECT)

Nah. Dirt block is better
  11. FASTWAVE

PC Terraria Top 15 Bosses (Personal Opinion, what's yours?)

15. Queen Bee - The reason this is so low on the list is due to the kind of dull fighting style and out of nowhere appearance. And the fact that it can spawn out of nowhere due to natural world generation screwing over you and breaking the pod. However the drops are very neat and the bee gun is...
  12. FASTWAVE

Which properties has a good map for you?

10. Minimal corruption 9. Corruption instead of crimson. 8. Jungle corruption free 7. Snow corruption free. 6. Living trees close together (because I love to make tree houses). 5. Minimal explosive traps. 4. Open and uncluttered underworld. 3. Blue dungeon 2. Classic trees 1. Ringed moon (not...
  13. FASTWAVE

Favorite pre hardmode weapons!

Boomstick. Enough said.
  14. FASTWAVE

Ideas for Goblin and Mechanic houses?

I would say a blacksmith themed house for the tinkerer. You should put in an adamantite forge and a hand made one, with chains and lava in a small tub made out of grey brick. Add some weapon racks to show off some tinkered weapons and gear. Put the tinkerer's workshop in the house, as with...
  15. FASTWAVE

Corruption or Crimson? Which do you prefer?

I have multiple reasons for choosing the corruption, but one is just the nostalgia and the straightforwardness (if that's even a word ) of the corruption. Corruption is deterioration and darkness, as simple as that. Crimson is evil, but BLOOD. I think the Crimson is just an edgy creepypasta as a...
Back
Top Bottom