Recent content by fenoninho228

1. fenoninho228

Items Dungeon Guardian Banner + Pillar Trophy

When 1.3 was announced, I thought that if the pillars were bosses they would have trophies like Ocram's, when it launched 1.3, I did not know if I had or not (since I was playing the mobile version at the time) when I went to play the PC version , I was a bit disappointed that the pillars did...
  2. fenoninho228

Items Desert quest fish and ectoplasm in Dungeon Crate

1º (I'm not sure about this, so I may be wrong) if you spread blocks of sand through your world, you can increase your desert, to near a pool (except the ocean) 2º You do not have to be exactly in the quest world to conclude it, just choose a world with the same quest and a pool in the desert...
  3. fenoninho228

Hallow can be generated anywhere, even in a biome without a good pool
  4. fenoninho228

"Pools of water may rarely appear in the desert, which take on a sandy yellow color." Terraria Wiki
  5. fenoninho228

but you still have to carry and put water there, some time the box will appear there, and anyway you can take water from one place to another so you can fish the specific fish from where you put the water
  6. fenoninho228

The Dungeon does not have water either but you can fish a crate in it
  7. fenoninho228

1º Desert quest fish I was thinking of a quest fish for the desert because without content and all the other biomes of the surface has quest fish exept the desert. An idea for a quest fish would be a sand fish or a scorpion fish (since in the desert spawn scorpion). EDIT 1: How to have water...
  8. fenoninho228

NPCs & Enemies Possessed Armor Suggestion

is a good idea, but I think it would be better if it only happens in expert mode
  9. fenoninho228

uoy setanimod ecir fo rewop eht

uoy setanimod ecir fo rewop eht
Back
Top Bottom