Recent content by Fer010

1. Fer010

Console No on unnecessary spam clicking

Thanks for the good news even if i hope you was meaning that the Switch will have an update that will implement the autoswing (for the part of someone forgot to do was o make irony i rely hope and see toward that the switch can be one of best version of terraria for console thanks)
  2. Fer010

In fact as I say like 3ds and mobile + the autoswing items that should have it they don't so or is a bug or someone forgot to put the autoswing
  3. Fer010

Add (at least the option in the case people don't want) the feature of when olding the button for use the sword (or other items) to let it continue to be in use in this way is no need to spam clicking costantly, because is very frustrating. For be a console game the control setting are too...
  4. Fer010

Switch Terraria Launches Today on Nintendo Switch!

For a possible future update is possible add the 3ds control scheme on the switch? if is possible is very important to be add the possibility to when olding the button for use the sword let it continue to be in use (like on 3ds and mobile) in this way is no need to spam clicking or add on...
  5. Fer010

3DS Terraria 3DS 1.04 - issues thread

We need answers!!! 16/20 December 2016 the version 1.0.5 come out for the 3DS bringing with it some bugs fixes. More than 12 months have passed and the only news we funs and casual players we have it was: "we still working on" and even I don't remember when i read it that post, for meaning how...
Back
Top Bottom