Recent content by FerretFerret

1. FerretFerret

Some bug(?) affecting my entire computer

As far as I know, the laptop came with Windows 10. Would a clean installation need me to move my files before the installation?
  2. FerretFerret

Is there a screen after this? If there is, I didn't navigate to it. I could set a mouse macro to 'enter' and when the problem happens again see what's up, I suppose.
  3. FerretFerret

I made sure everything was up to date and then I reinstalled my processor and graphics drivers aswell.
  4. FerretFerret

Alright, it just happened again. The error code it gave me was: DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE So it looks like this is a problem with my keyboard drivers, or simply the keyboard itself. Edit: I reinstalled my keyboard drivers, though something tells me that's not going to be the end of it.
  5. FerretFerret

As of 2:23 today, It happened again. Terraria acted normally, and I could save and quit out. I went to restart my computer and as it was, it crashed. Didn't react quick enough to take a picture. Should I send copies of my current .json files?
  6. FerretFerret

Huh, I see. Thanks for the help and info; I'll keep in touch for the weekend, and if the problem still doesn't happen I'll give you the 'ok'!
  7. FerretFerret

Thanks for the reply. When I initially made the post, I wasn't in the position to provide any sort of specs, so here's them now: OS: Windows 10 Home 64-Bit (10.0, Build 14393) CPU: Intel Core i7-6700HQ CPU @ 2.6GHz RAM: 8 GB GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960M My .NET & XNA are up to date, and my game...
  8. FerretFerret

PC Greetings

Hey there. The name's FerretFerret. I'm a pretty relaxed guy, if I do say so myself. I recently started college, so I have the feeling I'll be playing terraria a lot more often as a pass time. I enjoy drawing digitally or physically, and obviously, playing games in my free time.
  9. FerretFerret

Sup. Yea, my first post happens to be a glum one. I'm not in a rush though. I'm enjoying a...

Sup. Yea, my first post happens to be a glum one. I'm not in a rush though. I'm enjoying a capri-sun right now, as a matter of fact. Ill do some other posts later, I suppose.
  10. FerretFerret

Hey, so... this is a bit tricky to explain, but I'll do my best, starting from the beginning of the problem. First I'd just like to say this may very well not be a problem with terraria, but my computer. However, this does specifically happen when I play Terraria. Recently I've been hosting a...
Back
Top Bottom