Recent content by Fikyss

1. Fikyss

Resolved [Mobile] painting bug

I already figured out it's not a bug
  2. Fikyss

Resolved [Mobile] painting bug

some blocks are not painted, for example: stone, block, stone slab, stone brick cannot be painted in red dye, They are actually painted as the color of the block on the map changes, but it does not change in the game.Blocks that are not dyed with ordinary dye are dyed with deep dye.
  3. Fikyss

Mobile painted chandeliers

If you paint the chandelier and turn on the maximum zoom, the fire on the texture will become colored.it also happens if you put an unpainted chandelier near a painted one.
  4. Fikyss

**REPORTED** [Mobile] Bug with Solar Tablet in multiplayer

when using a solar tablet in a multiplayer game, the solar eclipse does not start, and the solar tablet simply disappears.
  5. Fikyss

Mobile NPC bug

Npc can be in the same house at the same time.It happens when they come themselves I'm not completely sure that it's a bug because the nurse moved after a while
  6. Fikyss

Mobile Banner Swaying animation bug

this is how banner physics works, If you run near them, they will sway, I don't think its a bug.
  7. Fikyss

**REPORTED** [Mobile] Peddler's Satchel not working in multiplayer

when you use peddler's satchel nothing happens in multiplayer except sound and animation, it can be used endlessly, it will just sell and do nothing, also no message in chat.
  8. Fikyss

**REPORTED** [Mobile] Whip sound bug

When you attack with whip after few seconds the hit sound disappears only the sound of a wave remains it spreads to all whips at the same speed, morningstar, durandal, and dark harvest doesn't spread because of a different speed. Sorry I didn't explain well, I'm using a translator so better...
  9. Fikyss

Working as Designed [Mobile] Shellphon bug

Oh, okay I didn't know that, thanks for replying
  10. Fikyss

Working as Designed [Mobile] Shellphon bug

when you throw shellphon in a new liquid, it does not break into a phone, magic conch and hell conch as other item. Video with bug
  11. Fikyss

Mobile Bug with Wandering Yukata

Yes, it works with other dyes.
  12. Fikyss

Yes, it happens when I open inventory on autopause.
  13. Fikyss

when attacking or using a hook, a bug frame is visible. when using dye on auto pause, the cloak is repainted to its original color.
Back
Top Bottom