Recent content by flapjax

1. flapjax

Official Console and Mobile updates ETA

**Checks GooglePlay again for update** Awwww Maybe my definition of 'this week' is different than 505's, or maybe google has a more strict policy for checking the update submissions of long established games in the top 50.. Or maybe it was that they were submitting the updates to the in-house...
  2. flapjax

Official Console and Mobile updates ETA

When you say: 'The teams are submitting the updates to the various platforms this week.' Does that mean its being submitted to the various market places [ie: google play] this week? Or are the teams submitting their updates for In-House review and approval? The wording makes it sound like...
  3. flapjax

Mobile Important Information Regarding the Mobile Terraria 1.2.3-4 Update

So.. maybe they were meaning October of 2016?
  4. flapjax

OBB missing

I am assuming that you checked to make sure you have enough freespace on /sdcard/ were you trying to download over wifi or mobile data? The script used to download/install update files does not seem to have any type of error checking or fault tolerence. So if The download lags out a bit, The...
  5. flapjax

Buggy Jumping

You may want to consider placing this post here: http://forums.terraria.org/index.php?forums/player-suggestions.13/ If you have not done so already. (I did not see it, but could have missed it)
  6. flapjax

OBB missing

See If when you uninstall terraria, manually remove those folders mentioned above. And then reinstall terraria from google market If the files/folders are there.
  7. flapjax

OBB missing

You can try manually removing these two folders and re-launching the game /sdcard/Android/data/com.and.games505.TerrariaPaid /sdcard/Android/obb/com.and.games505.TerrariaPaid Removing the should prompt the game to attempt to download the missing files. Also make sure to Clear the Terraria...
  8. flapjax

Mobile Help!

This has worked for a few people, myself included.
  9. flapjax

Mobile Multiplayer - Android - not working

I can confirm Terreria runs fine on Cyanogen (I am sure there are some exceptions, but of the three devices I have tried it on, I have yet to encounter an issue directly related to CM. [V.CM7-11]) Make sure you have the latest gapps installed If you would like to post more info on the...
  10. flapjax

OBB missing

Did You try uninstalling both the free version, and the paid, and the only installing the paid version?
  11. flapjax

Mobile World Transfer

You cannot transfer, import, export or backup worlds or characters on the mobile versions. It was decided that preventing players from aquiring the so called "exclusive items" by way of importing a saved game or world was far more important than your enjoyment of the game.
  12. flapjax

Mobile Mobile Terraria 1.2.3 & 1.2.4 Coming Soon!

I really can't argue with the second half of that, and I am as excited as anyone that the mobile version is getting close to almost only being a year behind the PC version. But as far as it having come far in a short time? I guess if you forget that the *offical* mobile version was released two...
  13. flapjax

Mobile Terraria won't launch

Open up the "My Files" app on your phone. Choose "Device Storage" -> "Android" -> "obb" You should see a folder named "com.and.games505.TerrariaPaid" Inside that folder there should be a file named "main.125.com...TerrariaPaid.obb" Assuming the file is there, click the checkbox beside it...
  14. flapjax

can ' t donwloading url? ?

When you uninstall, manually remove these two folders: /sdcard/Android/data/com.and.games505.TerrariaPaid /sdcard/Android/obb/com.and.games505.TerrariaPaid After you reinstall, BEFORE RUNNING GAME, check the sizes of those folders. When you Run the game for the first time, close any running...
Back
Top Bottom