Recent content by FlashDash

1. FlashDash

Mobile 1.3 Beta Registration Deadline

Registration is over. Three more hours until they announce who gets to test! A final good luck to everyone who signed up!
  2. FlashDash

It's always best to hope for the best! Hopefully, a bunch of peeps on this thread get the chance!
  3. FlashDash

GL to everyone who applied! May the odds be ever in your favor! xD
  4. FlashDash

I would like to know too. I'm not gonna be able to test for one week soon, so I want someone else who has the week available to have it.
  5. FlashDash

Sorry. I just kinda want an answer to it. I want to test, but I still have that camp to go to. I'll remember not to bump on this thread :D
  6. FlashDash

In the event that I am chosen, would it be a problem if I cannot test for a week? Im going to a business camp that will help me be able to start my own business one day. It will be from Sun. 28 to Sat. 3.
  7. FlashDash

I assume the email they send for confirmation includes the beta update file.
  8. FlashDash

I have a question. How long will beta testing last? If you don't have an exact answer, could you give a ballpark?
  9. FlashDash

Sweet! Didn't know you could do updates from links! TMYK
  10. FlashDash

Yee! So that means they give us prepared characters then, eh? Oh well, our maxed characters can be used when the actual update rolls out
  11. FlashDash

I remember my question. Am I finally gonna be able to dye and hide my accessories in this update? The Lighting Boots are ugly looking imo.
  12. FlashDash

I had a more significant question than the following, but I forgot it. Here is the one I got in my head atm. Will the icon for the map change from that Indiana Jones looking dude holding a map to something else? If so, what will it be?
  13. FlashDash

Good gods above I hope I get picked. I have a character for every class (Melee, Magic, Ranged, Summon), so I'm prepared for testing weapons and armors!
  14. FlashDash

Terraria Mobile 1.3 Reaches Alpha!

I hope this is fixed. Mine is less destructive though, it just makes certain items unusable (and apparently have bait power) until putting it into a chest and restarting the world.
Back
Top Bottom