Recent content by Flauschi

1. Flauschi

Desperate for someone to play with

Hey, I would love to play with you! Add me on steam: Steam Community :: Felix
  2. Flauschi

PC Calamity

We are 2 players that are searching for someone else to join us. We both have experience with calamity and would like to have a 3rd or even a 4th person with us :D We will play on revengeance mode or even higher difficulty. We normally play around 5-8 hours a day and are from europe. Feel free...
  3. Flauschi

PC-Modded Modded Playthrough, We can discuss mods in chat

Hey I am searching some people for a Thorium playthrough so if you are interested just add me on steam: Steam Community :: Felix
  4. Flauschi

PC Thorium playthrough

I am looking for people to play a modpack focused on the Thorium mod so far we are 2 players. (1 healer and 1 bard) We are both from europe so you should be close to our time zone. We just want to have fun and don't care if you are bad as long as you are ready to improve :D If you are interested...
  5. Flauschi

Calamity mod

Hey, I just finished playing it the first time as melee. I would join if you don't mind :D
  6. Flauschi

Terraria Challenges

Hello, I am looking for 1 or 2 players that are experienced and want to make challenges with me like: no crafting, no armor, no life crystals, no potions, no accessories, ... If you think this would be fun please add me on steam : http://steamcommunity.com/id/flauschiflix/
  7. Flauschi

[Hardcore] Masters n' Chill Anyone? Seeded - Looking for duo buddy.

Hey, I would love to play on hardcore! I just added you on steam :)
  8. Flauschi

PC Just looking for people to play terraria with

I sent you a friend request :)
  9. Flauschi

does anyone want to play Masochist mode with me

Hey, I only played calamity so far but would love to play with you! (i already added you)
  10. Flauschi

Long time player looking to get back playing...

I have already added you. I have 750 hours and would like to play with you. I also have a working mic.
  11. Flauschi

Someone to play with mods

I would join if you don't mind :D If you want to play i can also try to get a server so we can play all the time and don't have to wait till the other one is online. It would be nice if you were from europe but i think it would be fine if you are from somewhere else. I am a bit of a noob with...
  12. Flauschi

Playthrough with other people!

I didn't get your friend request i think. Try to send it again please
  13. Flauschi

PC hello im starting an expertmode survival server, im looking for peeps ;)

I tried it but couldn't join. I don't know if it is the server or me :/
Back
Top Bottom