• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

Recent content by FlyKip

1. FlyKip

CTRL V

Ok unpopular opinion but The Great Gatsby was actually a really good book and the best I read for highschool, definitely S tier
  2. FlyKip

[img] So does anyone want to give me a small, permanent loan of a thousand dollars?

So does anyone want to give me a small, permanent loan of a thousand dollars?
  3. FlyKip

I've made a Terraria server that ill keep up and running pretty much 24/7, if you're interested...

I've made a Terraria server that ill keep up and running pretty much 24/7, if you're interested in joining send me a pm here or on discord, my username is FlyKip#5070
  4. FlyKip

Ah yes, my favorite move: karate chop. Look, people are making mountains out of molehills to...

Ah yes, my favorite move: karate chop. Look, people are making mountains out of molehills to push their agenda, some screenshots of the game look like hot garbage while others are some of my favorite environmental screenshots ive seen in awhile. My point is, calling for something like gamefreak...
  5. FlyKip

Happy Birthday man

Happy Birthday man
  6. FlyKip

They took some risks in shaking up the formula and damn did that fall in thier face. If they...

They took some risks in shaking up the formula and damn did that fall in thier face. If they took more time this could have easily been the best modern pokemon game but instead a lot of stuff looks like :red: and the community is pissed.
  7. FlyKip

CTRL V

Baby
  8. FlyKip

CTRL V

9. FlyKip

CTRL V

BPG_hottired2018
  10. FlyKip

CTRL V

Wowwwww, you meow like a cat! That means you are one, right? Shut the :red: up. If you really want to be put on a leash and treated like a domestic animal then that’s called a fetish, not “quirky” or “cute”. What part of you seriously thinks that any part of acting like a feline establishes a...
  11. FlyKip

Yea but @Ordinary Orange the question wasn't "if you remove a group of extrememly useful item...

Yea but @Ordinary Orange the question wasn't "if you remove a group of extrememly useful item from an npc, who becomes the most useless?" Personally the pirate is the most useless for me, but that's probably because i forget he's around
  12. FlyKip

I'm pretty sure the noun doesn't describe the name, but instead the noun is the name.

I'm pretty sure the noun doesn't describe the name, but instead the noun is the name.
  13. FlyKip

Guess its time to go wake up green day

Guess its time to go wake up green day
  14. FlyKip

[MEDIA]

15. FlyKip

TCF Suggestion Suggestion: Let us save custom text colors

I agree with Gotcha's first post, on a forum with 8 different color themes the ability to color text just leads to not being able to read it easily, and on a forum where the point is to voice your opinion and thoughts that seems like shooting yourself in the foot to me.
Top Bottom