Recent content by fooksie

1. fooksie

tModLoader Tacklebox: Modest Fishing Content

hey, sorry for leaving without saying anything but it's just sort of a problem of mine; i can never keep at one thing, i just tend to quickly do a lot all in a rush before wandering off the bugs are just little results of that haste but shouldn't be hard at all to fix here's the source if...
  2. fooksie

tModLoader The Thorium Mod

hey, i was just playing thorium with some friends and i just couldn't resist coming online to say i love it; the new transformation items are such a simple yet intuitive feature, the exotic butterflies happen to be my favorite thing ever, and overall this mod just adds the most amazing things to...
  3. fooksie

oh, I forgot to call base setdefaults when I converted crates to an abstract class I'll fix that in the next update edit: actually, it's just gemcrate, all the others are fine
  4. fooksie

I don't think it really warrants a wiki, it's pretty modest as the subtitle suggests Kevlon String (used to make Kevlon Spool) is a 100% Duke Fishron drop; likewise, Odd String (used to make Dragnet) is a 100% Moon Lord drop however, Kevlon Spool requires 2 Kevlon String and Dragnet requires 4...
  5. fooksie

I'm writing a new algorithm for catching fish for the next update loosely based on vanilla rates using the following function public bool RarityCheck(int power, int i) { return Main.rand.Next(Math.Max(i + 1, 150 * ((1 << i) - 1) / power)) == 0; } this roughly equates to 1 / (150 * (2 ^...
  6. fooksie

Okay here's 1.2.0! Optimized code significantly Abstract classes RodComponent, ModCrate, Bobber, etc. to reduce overhead Also deprecated some items[1] with tweaked accessories, sorry! I thought I should do it sooner than later Also converted all images to PNG-8, reducing file size by about...
  7. fooksie

when you fish regularly in terraria, you at some point start using sonar pots and weighing your options before reeling in to save space, time, and bait. the slippery lure would effectively increase the rate at which you hook different fish, giving you more options in less time and thereby...
  8. fooksie

well I'm good at finding gamebreaking setups but gameplay with this setup consists of hooking the ground and clicking a lot in one location you can definitely be immortal with one friend and the items I suggested, heart lanterns campfires and honey might get you I guess 8 or so hp/s and you...
  9. fooksie

I don't know how to
  10. fooksie

the Rod Kit is the hybrid item for reel/hook bonuses, I just couldn't think of a better recipe at the time. I think I'm going to change biline/fouron "reels" into "lines" instead, since that makes more sense, and maybe revamp and expand upon the different bonuses for reels, lines, and hooks...
  11. fooksie

I mean Life's Gift is obtainable pre-hm and it can do the same I would argue for every boss so it's actually pretty early that you can gamebreak
  12. fooksie

Healing is actually really weak when you play it normally or with other healing tools, but the ones I mentioned let you effortlessly defeat Ragnorak in Expert on your first try (and we did, first time ever summoning it) If you want to try it out yourself, the cheapest method is Life's Gift +...
  13. fooksie

tModLoader Unusacies' Battle Rods Mod - Use special fishing rods as weapons!

This is the most amazing thing I've seen in Terraria
  14. fooksie

I added some quick stuff this morning while the thoughts were fresh; none of it's tested yet (not sure if Caviar and Frosted Flarefin will properly restore health) but it shouldn't break anything Boxfish is now only caught during hardmode Legendary Pupfish is now more legendary Added Lobster...
  15. fooksie

alone in the world

alone in the world
Back
Top Bottom