Recent content by ForceModified

1. ForceModified

WIP New Ice Biome Base Progress

Finally got around to continuing a bit more of my Ice base, took a break since manually hammering each piece of ice to a new shape takes it out of you. Still not sure on what to put in tree, converted a pyramid and nearby sand to snow + Icebricks, was thinking of a arena for the pyramid but...
  2. ForceModified

Builds Ballin' houses by Eiv

Awesome, some nice details on all these houses, pretty much one of the thing's I'm lacking in as I finally continue my Ice base
  3. ForceModified

Added a new building to the area, will be for all my storage and a few NPCs, I wish I could paint the mannequins. Just need to finish backwalls and place ice amongst all the walling, isn't too hard since I just randomly smash away and the walls with a pickaxe then replace all the holes with ice...
  4. ForceModified

So I was an idiot and lost my old ice base when I formatted my computer, seriously thought I had it on memory stick before I wiped it, guess not >:[ http://forums.terraria.org/index.php?attachments/ice-base-2-jpg.92149/ (Old base before I derped) Started making a new base but getting stuck on...
  5. ForceModified

My Ice Biome Base [WiP]

Playing again so back to playing with Ice and snow xD
  6. ForceModified

My Ice Biome Base [WiP]

Hoping I can find a way to protect my home and still maintain is icey iceness. :)
  7. ForceModified

My Ice Biome Base [WiP]

Started playing Terraria again so decided to carry on with my Ice base, trying to think of more ideas to add to it. Old Base
Back
Top Bottom