Recent content by Franek

1. Franek

Resolved [MOBILE] Cannot place bed anywhere

So I have created 2 basic box houses and joined them together and will keep buolding upwards in the same style as now the bed works. Here is the picture of it so far.
  2. Franek

I just gave up and destroyed everything with dynamite because nothing worked(even the box house), and took everything into a new, expanded world so I hope it works, if not then I will post on here again.
  3. Franek

Hey. Wherever i place a bed in any of my houses, it always says "Bed is obstructed" no matter where. Here are the pictures and if possible help me resolve this error. I don't really want to destroy this house ^^^^ as it took me ages and ages to get the items legitimatley (waiting for the...
  4. Franek

PC CANNOT FIND GRAPHICS CARD ERROR!

My resoltuion is 1920x1200 and it launched in 800x600 so i clicked expand window, then fullscreen and then i closed terraira and opened it back up (to check if it worked) and it did. Tbh I do not know how it worked
  5. Franek

I FIXED IT!!!!! I WENT INTO CONFIG AND CHANGED FULLSCREEN: FALSE, BORDERLESS WINDOW: TRUE, GRAPHICSQUALITY: 1, OMFG I FINALLY DONE SOMETHING USEFULL IN MY LIFE !
  6. Franek

Will reinstalling them corrupt my other games? I cannot find the subheading for uninstalling them So I have done the steam thingy (im really not too sure how to do the .NET and XNA uninstall) and it worked but still the problem presitits after another launch
  7. Franek

Still the same error. It only works when i delete the config file so my theory is that something is wrong with the config file but obviously i wont delete the config file each time :/
  8. Franek

It was set to true all the time :/
  9. Franek

8gb ram Radeon (TM) RX 460 Graphics 4.40ghz AMD Athlon(tm) X4 800K Quad Core Processo (this error suddenly started occurring after not playing terraria for like a week or so)
  10. Franek

EVERY SINGLE FRICKING TIME WHEN I LAUNCH TERRAIRA I GET THIS ERROR: I HAVE UNINSTALLED TERRAIRA AND DELETED THE CONFIG.JSON FILE MANY TIMES AND NOTHING HELPS! IM NOT GOING TO DELETE MY CONFIG FILE EVERY SINGLE TIME I LAUNCH THE GAME!
  11. Franek

Terraria will not work on windows 10

So i have 8gb ram AMD Anthlon(tm) X4 880k Quad Core Processor 4.40ghz Radeon(TM) RX 460 Graphics WINDOWS 10 So what happens is i launch terraria from steam and then it does nothing but in task manager it is opened.
  12. Franek

Terraria will not work on windows 10

Hey, So recently I got a new pc with windows to pre-installed and now here is the problem. barely any games won't work including terraria, Please somehow help as I was pumped up like **** for terraria on my new pc. Thanks
  13. Franek

PS4 NO UNDERGROUND HALLOW

I meant corruption ;)
  14. Franek

PS4 NO UNDERGROUND HALLOW

Um i have a small problem. So i have the hallow on a hill which there is no space underground, just tight packed space with no holes. Does that mean if i keep digging doen to a free space, i will find the underground corruption?
Back
Top Bottom