Recent content by Frec

1. Frec

tModLoader Frec's Addons (Aka the no-fishing-simulator-and-other-stuff-mod)

As soon as i get some free time I'll work to see if I can add a config option, and I'll probably nerf it in some way nonetheless.
  2. Frec

I wanted to make something a bit more complex and interesting, but the end result will pretty much be that, so don't worry. I just need to find the right idea :p
  3. Frec

Yes, something like that will happen eventally, Also I wrote it wrong, it gives off light during night.
  4. Frec

For the name and tooltips, that's because you're using an old version of tModLoader, probably v0.9.x, which uses tooltips and names differently (i think); as for the recipes... i'm just stupid, i'll fix that right now.
  5. Frec

That's something i didn't even notice X'D I'll try to see what's going on as soon as possible
  6. Frec

If i ever manage to make something this difficult to implement, I'll do it right away :D As for the mining charm, there will definitely be more upgrades, no worries.
  7. Frec

Feel free to suggest and/or criticize in any way Can be downloaded from mod browser, or
  8. Frec

Standalone [1.3] tModLoader - A Modding API

https://github.com/bluemagic123/tModLoader/releases/tag/v0.9.2.3-for-v1.3.5
  9. Frec

Game Mechanics Option to remove explosive traps from world generation?

I tought it was obvious, but... Hey guys! What about adding a short countdown sound effect so it wouldn't be an instakill anymore but still hard to dodge? Just like here in the video!
  10. Frec

Items Sharp Shooter - New Ranged Weapon

did you have in mind something like this?
  11. Frec

Items Cool Beans

This conversation is gold, pure gold let me tell you.
  12. Frec

Items Lunar Dew Drop, Another Expert Item for Moon Lord, and Smoothing of Endgame Grinding

This would be an extremely challenging and rewarding trial to end-game, but I feel like these drops should be lost on death, only dropping like 15% for you to get back or for other players to steal. In my opinion, the ability to accumulate them in an inventory without using them kinda ruins the...
  13. Frec

Sprites New early game armor and weapons (throwing included)

If you can really make it into a mod, I can help whenever you need, I really want to see this become a thing! ^^
  14. Frec

Sprites New early game armor and weapons (throwing included)

You're right about the iridium's color, but for the others i wanted to follow the early game sprite pattern: Yours are a recolor of the cobalt bar if i'm not mistaken; I instead recolored the corresponding alternative since the style is different(except gold and silver, they're the same) So...
Back
Top Bottom