Recent content by fredbear543

1. F

Standalone [1.3] tModLoader FNA (32bit/64bit) (Branch of tML)

terraria is not responding and it's always doing this and the 0.10.1.5 version tml64bit i can run 200 mods now in this update i can't run aleast 90 mods without it doing this please help me how to fix this it gets sometimes stuck and it loads it super slow
  2. F

So everytime I start up terraria TML 64bit when it's initializing the mods FPS go straight down and then minutes later it freezing but it still initializing the mods slowly and freezing how do I get rid of this problem?
  3. F

Usually in M's or s section of the mods but every time I remove the mod another one does it
  4. F

Terraria keep on saying terraria not responding every time it initializing the mods is that normal if not tell me how fix it
  5. F

I remember it didn't do this before before 0.10.1.5 tml 64bit it was working perfectly I was allowed download how much mods I want then when 0.11.5 it was doing it and also how does other people don't have the same issue
  6. F

Standalone [1.3] tModLoader - A Modding API

ok i noticed when it inailzing on a mod grealm,split,etc it always terraria not responding and then it loads to the next mod it inailzing everything. but then when go into the game/ to a world some of the items textures are invisible and also sometimes the texture isn't invisible the the name...
  7. F

ok i noticed when it inailzing on a mod grealm,split,etc it always terraria not responding and then it loads to the next mod it inailzing everything. but then when go into the game/ to a world some of the items textures are invisible and also sometimes the texture isn't invisible the the name...
  8. F

Process is terminated due to StackOverflowException.
  9. F

wait this is only happend to split and weaponout
  10. F

i tried both and it did not work
  11. F

so everytime i play with the mods the texture is invisible it still tell the about the item when i hover over it it's shows the slot were it is in but this happens split and other mods plz help
  12. F

so it turns black sometimes but what happened to Ancients Awakened base Fargo's Souls Mod QwertysRandomContent they are in the mod browser
Back
Top Bottom