Recent content by FrostingOrb

1. FrostingOrb

Wavebank Sole Terrarian's Wavebanks

Can you notify me once the requests re-open? Because I have a Cave Story wavebank I'd like to request since the one here isn't doing it for me
  2. FrostingOrb

At the moment, I'm planning on a new wavebank idea, but it looks like that'll have to wait, so... remember that old anime wavebank of mine? I'm thinking of replacing all the RWBY tracks (among others) with My Hero Academia tracks. So, if you ever feel like making about 10 modifications, here's...
  3. FrostingOrb

If it's alright with you, could I request a couple of changes to my old Persona wavebank? Just a few.
  4. FrostingOrb

Let's make sure you're following the steps correctly... The custom wavebank needs to be renamed to have the same name as the default wavebank and then be put in the content folder as a replacement. Have these conditions been met?
  5. FrostingOrb

Thank you

Thank you
  6. FrostingOrb

I should let you know that it's up to you to decide which track goes where; I assume you're new to this, in which case, take a look at the tracklist to see how the tracks are numbered and you'll decide from there. Though, unfortunately, you'll have to wait for requests to open before you can...
  7. FrostingOrb

Thank you kindly
  8. FrostingOrb

So... Wavebank Requests are closed but Modification Requests are open? Is that right? In the event that it's not just a mistake, I only have a few edits on mind for the anime wavebank I requested way back. {wait, this request turned out a bit bigger than I originally thought; how many is this...
  9. FrostingOrb

Thank you.
  10. FrostingOrb

By the way, I just found out that "Image Police Station" is actually called "Mikage Police Station".
  11. FrostingOrb

Okay, I request another change to the Persona wavebank I requested. "Border of Madness" is a mistranslation on my part, it is "Border of Insanity"; not a problem with the wavebank itself, just the list. Night - From "Memories of the City" to "Bloody Destiny" Boss 1 - From "Time to make History"...
  12. FrostingOrb

Well, before I start using it, I need to make sure whether the image listing the tracks is supposed to have "Martian Madness" next to "Keeper of Lust" instead of "Sweatshop" or if that's a listing mistake.
  13. FrostingOrb

I now have another edit request for the Persona wavebank. (I feel bad, as if I'm constantly troubling you with this; even though it isn't exactly constant) -The fade-in with the title theme kinda bugs me, as it feels like I'm not really hearing the theme I'm familiar with, so I'd like switched...
  14. FrostingOrb

Thank you, but I have a small regret; I originally planned to have Martian Madness's theme replaced with Sweatshop, but forgot about it since I was caught up in the other ones. Sorry. :sigh:
Back
Top Bottom