Recent content by FruIT 2

1. F

tModLoader OP+Recipes

2 Platinum Coin and all magic needs 0 mana... very cheating mod It will not be interesting to play with him
  2. F

tModLoader [WIP] DMode Mod

I see an update "Enemies Most of the enemies have a random level that increases for every boss killed, being [0 - 4] the starting level range. The higher the level of an enemy is, the more life, defense and damage it has, consequently increasing it's soul value upon death." it's good mod...
  3. F

1.3.6 Preview: Block Swap

Block Swap this is of course cool, but to renew the interest of players you must add at least 1000 new items..
  4. F

Terraria: Otherworld This is the End: Otherworld Development Cancelled

TO должна была стать отдушиной .. увы мир жесток
  5. F

Terraria: Otherworld Changing of the Guard: An Update from Otherworld

TerrariaOtherworld is in a state of development or has it been forgotten? Why is not there any news?
  6. F

Спасибо для ваш поддержка — "Thanks [to\of] your support" (maybe) I do not know exactly how to translate verbatim into English. — Wrong. Спасибо за вашу поддержку — "Thanks for your support" — Сorrectly. But it does not matter. I'm sure that I make a lot more mistakes, although I use google...
  7. F

I think for such a small mod do not need a wiki. It will be better to write a description in the topic itself, it's more convenient. In the future, when the mod is large, you can think about the wiki. (It's just my opinion, do as you know) In the meantime, in addition to the description in the...
  8. F

I can read and partially understand what is written in English. But I'll probably never get to write the sentence myself according to all the rules) If this is better, I can write my wishes or comments in Russian. It would be nice to add a description of the theme for each poweer crystal. I used...
  9. F

Doctor Moonbad Do you have any plans to develop this mod? Will the GUI be added to the mod in next updates? Now there are 2 good rpg mods - "Kalciphoz's RPG Mod" and "Terraria Leveld". What feature will a D-mod? Will the D-mod be special or is it just a parody? I do not want to say anything...
  10. F

Enemies do not abandon Souls when they die. I do not know why. I'm using the latest version of mod. In previous versions, it was all right. Tested on a new character and in a new world.
  11. F

tModLoader Kalciphoz's RPG Mod

There are several ideas / wishes for the next update: Add an item to sharpen the weapon so that it can be sharpened only when you have this item (one item = one attempt). This item can not be crafted or purchased. Only get for killing a mob (with a small chance) or a boss (with a greater...
  12. F

Hi! I was very interested in this mod. I want to play with him in multiplayer. Does this mod work in multiplayer? And I hope this mod is balanced. Right?
  13. F

tModLoader Calamity Mod

Personally I'm ready to play with white squares instead of sprites. Because I just want to play in the terrariа finally XD ...ok I will wait. Thanks for the answer. I wish good luck with painting sprites.
  14. F

tModLoader Calamity Mod

Is there any some kind of indicative date for the update? I'm tired of waiting and coming here every day in the hope that the mod has updated :( I want to play in terraria, but I can not. I wait update this mod)
  15. F

tModLoader Compression - Boss Spawning Chaos and more...

Delete Comet Launcher!!! This is a terrible thing and useless.
Back
Top Bottom