Recent content by FuzzyOcelot

1. FuzzyOcelot

Something Wicked This Way Comes...

im hoping that with the update any accessory can be put into vanity slots for the quick swap again (that or there were talks about a possible quick swap bar back in ye olde feedback thread). new boss is always hype though, especially one as iconic as the deerclops (does it count as iconic? i...
  2. FuzzyOcelot

What are some bad weapons you like?

Deadly sphere staff. By the time it becomes obtainable there are multiple better options available, but the way they zoop around and spew particle effects and then transform into different spheres with different particle effects is very unique and stylish.
  3. FuzzyOcelot

Mobile Help with Plantera.

When a bulb grows, it updates your map in real time, meaning you don't have to find it for the map to update. You can open the map and scour places you've already been there to find the 2x2 pink cubes (at least, you can on desktop. I haven't played mobile). Also remember whenever you're...
  4. FuzzyOcelot

What are you doing at this exact moment?

literally just vibing the hardest i can
  5. FuzzyOcelot

What is your favorite game?

I really enjoy rougelikes (Risk of Rain 2, Enter the Gungeon, Noita, ScourgeBringer, Nuclear Throne, Hades (though Hades is a pretty not-rougelike-y rougelike) being the ones I play), and I also really enjoy VR games (Boneworks being my favorite from that department), but I have to say my over...
  6. FuzzyOcelot

what would you guys say is Terraria's biggest problem

To me, Terraria has always been a sandbox game with RPG elements, but with Journeys End there were a lot of limiting changes that felt like they were trying to flip it and make it an RPG with sandbox elements. Of course there was the whole thing with the reaver shark and chest nerfs, which while...
  7. FuzzyOcelot

Possible Kaleidoscope detail?

Sorry for late response, didn't notice the reply lol. I agree with you that other bosses drops don't and aren't supposed to make any kind of sense, but the Empress weapons are explicitly based on some of her attacks. Compare the projectile of the Nightglow (multiple small bolts fly up and then...
  8. FuzzyOcelot

Possible Kaleidoscope detail?

So most of the Empresses drops are based on one of her attacks, and while a lot of them fit in with specific attacks pretty obviously, the Kaleidoscope doesn't seem to really fit any one attack. The wiki even flat out says that its just based on her dash because "it is the only one of her...
  9. FuzzyOcelot

PC Dead Men Tell No Tales achievement not awarded

As the title implies, I opened a dead mans chest and got eviscerated instantly by TNT, but no achievement was gained. It was in a drunk world if that impacts anything.
  10. FuzzyOcelot

Working as Designed Equippable items cannot be put in Social Slot

Yeah, I agree with this a ton. There were a lot of changes I didn't necessarily agree with in 1.4, and while I can probably adapt to them after a while, this change makes no sense to me. Luckily I can't imagine that people wont make a ton of mods to "fix" these issues once Tmodloader gets 1.4...
  11. FuzzyOcelot

PC Artificial biome requirement changes?

Thanks for letting me know! I built the original 1.3 complex the day I made this thread, so just 3 days after 1.4 dropped, so I didn't really see the updates. Pretty cool that people have already figured this out and made it so practical for 1.4 (well, as practical as having two 1,500 block...
  12. FuzzyOcelot

If you don't already have any ideas for farms to make in 1.4, an EoL AFK farm would be cool. The...

If you don't already have any ideas for farms to make in 1.4, an EoL AFK farm would be cool. The problem is, said boss can hit you mid invincibility frames (at least in my testing), meaning it would have to be some form of teleporter arena. I would love to see this boss be done AFK/make an...
  13. FuzzyOcelot

Changing rarity colors

Sad. I'll have to see if I can go into the game files to change it.
  14. FuzzyOcelot

Stylist Is Vriska Now.

On one hand, putting this in my game is probably a mistake. on the other, i want more
  15. FuzzyOcelot

Changing rarity colors

I was wondering if it would be possible to make a pack that just swaps the colors of the red and purple rarities. I love the look of the red, and the purple just looks sort of dull and drab to me, so it bugs me how when I get a full endgame gear setup all of my weapons have the purple names.
Back
Top Bottom