Recent content by G.Gibus

1. G.Gibus

[img]

2. G.Gibus

The new redesigned is coming.

The new redesigned is coming.
  3. G.Gibus

Khaios' Build Spectacle

Damn, how many ideas for buildings and building tips. Well, what im a camunist if i dont communistake it. Your work is interesting and your adventure map is cool!I wish you success and creative inspiration!
  4. G.Gibus

★G.Gibus Creations/Buildings★

I am glad you enjoyed the statue of Lenin. :D
  5. G.Gibus

Thank you! But I did not understand what kind of palette you did not like. And I don't mind discussing it with you.
  6. G.Gibus

New transformation!And this time it is the entrance to the dungeon, decorated like an old mansion. (The dungeon itself will also be transformed.) A small graveyard in front of the mansion.
  7. G.Gibus

A bit of autumn atmosphere! And falling leaves! [img]

A bit of autumn atmosphere! And falling leaves!
  8. G.Gibus

Heya guys! New redesign has came!
  9. G.Gibus

What do you think about a redesign of the St. Basil's Cathedral? St. Basil's Cathedral 2.0 •Redesign tower structure and added more details. •Added interior design of the Central tower. •Redesign Four-barrel howitzers. •Lenin and his mausoleum were expelled from the Cathedral. Now I am an...
  10. G.Gibus

Funny caricature of self-criticism. Don't despair. There is always something to strive for! But your unusual comment made my day XD
  11. G.Gibus

Here's a little magic transformation :D
  12. G.Gibus

Thank you for your appreciation of my work! I'm glad you liked my buildings. I like the arena too. But maybe I will change the effect of lightning. So I will be glad to see you among the comments. I have a lot of interesting ideas and maybe you will like them too.
  13. G.Gibus

Hello and wellcome,comrads! In this Thread I will shares screenshots on my creations and buildings. I hope my creations give you some ideas and inspiration for your buildings. And i will glad your ideas for new buildings and creations. just share and be happy! (I don't have link for download on...
Back
Top Bottom