Recent content by Galaktikpotato

1. G

Terraria 8th Anniversary Lore Event

Aw yeah! I love this kinda stuff!
  2. G

Terraria: Otherworld This is the End: Otherworld Development Cancelled

Didnt hear about this untill now, the game if it didnt release on console would have been a bummer to most people who waited so long for 1.3 but, being able to focus more time in to terraria is good when you think anout it, lets hope for the best ya know, there's always the future to look...
  3. G

Xbox One Submitted Friday - PS4 Fixes Out 1.23.18!!!

So i have 2 to 3 bugs to report here instead of doing them one by one on that report thing. Bug 1 (when i use a 1 second timer for...any thing my characer will sort of..flash between the armore im wearing and the normal clothes i have on it looks like it will only work for "style 3" the cloke...
  4. G

Is anyone getting bad lag in hell? Like reeaaaly bad lag? Cause whenever me and my friend are down in hell it lags super bad. So reply if anyone else is getting lag
  5. G

Day 1. I got a arkalis already! And from one shrine too! There really are no bugs aside from the screen bounds witch i cant fix on my tv sadly. But they could just implement a option to do that. But otherwise its "flawless" good. Im glad i waited! :)
  6. G

So update is out and there is already a issue. The screen bounda gos of my tv screen. Aswell as my brothers. So ya know theres a bug. Fix it do whatever i dont care! Update is out i just want to play it. Its not broken just fix it and it will be better. Thanks!
  7. G

dAw》0f th€ F1n@l d4y ?? h0ur5 r3maIIiIiIiIinnnnn(message corrupted)
  8. G

Is it "illegal" to say the "same" thing twice? Also thw dawn of the sEcoNd daY 48 hours remain
  9. G

The dawn of the fiRsT dAy! 72 hours remain
  10. G

(No havoc guys! It will be out "soon"!) Lied the dev/mod. No offense but its a joke so whatever
  11. G

HOLY CRAP! 271 messages! That was alot to read throuh...and by the mods saying "do you want us to post no new news every 5 mins?" So its not out yet... -.-
Back
Top Bottom