• Journey's End on PC - Find info here and here. Please report bugs and issues for PC 1.4 and 1.4.1 to Re-Logic here.
  • Journey's End on Mobile - Find info here. Report bugs for Mobile 1.4 to DR Studios at this link and give as much detail as possible.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Console and Switch - The latest news can be found here. To report a bug, please use this link.

Recent content by GalaxyShard

1. G

Mobile Terraria 1.3 Online Server FULL INSTRUCTIONS (WITH AND WITHOUT PC)

Are you sure you dont have ipv4? Often routers have both enabled.
  2. G

Terraria State of the Game - May 2020

Mobile 1.4 looks amazing. dont rush the update though, we dont want lots of bugs
  3. G

This guide is meant to work on as many devices as possible. every wifi router has the same few sets of steps, it just looks different, and has some slight changes, such as the title of an option. for example, port forwarding is sometimes called virtual servers, static lan ip is also dchp...
  4. G

the easier they make it the more they will charge us for it. i prefer free over paid especially if the only difference is you need more than 15 seconds to set up the server.
  5. G

Mobile So, does anyone not know how to host a online game?

If you are playing locally this can work without forwarding (though in that case you could just host local), however you do need port forwarding for online servers to work.
  6. G

Mobile So, does anyone not know how to host a online game?

To host a mobile server you will also need to port forward, and (for extra stability) setup a static lan ip address. also, the only difference between 24/7 hosting and normal hosting is that you have your device on longer, nothing extra to setup here are some guides how to do all that...
  7. G

This is a complete guide to hosting a terraria mobile 1.3 online server. It will explain how to forward a port, reserve an internal ip address and host the actual world. If you have any problems, then redo and reread the steps carefully. To make it less confusing, follow the steps as you read...
  8. G

Buffing Post Moon Lord Armors (except Nebula)

So, i misread the summoner part, but the solar part, it was a nerf. Solar armor doesnt work the same as beetle or nebula. It gives the same buff for each stack, all the stacks do is make it so it lasts when you get hit. Also, the vortex armor part, there is more uses to ammo reduction than...
  9. G

Buffing Post Moon Lord Armors (except Nebula)

Cool, but 100% not to consume ammo is way more overpowered than you think. That pretty much just ruins the game, the solar flare armor "buff" isnt even a buff though. It does half the damage reduction, with some extra damage. Also, adding minions that do 500 damage each just for having the...
  10. G

Terraria State of the Game: November 2019

For anyone that complains about 1.4 being delayed, you should know that mobile 1.3 got delayed for 4 years. In the end, we got the update. The update was so amazing, you cant even compare it to other games anymore. The new controls, ui, and features are so much better than what they would have...
  11. G

Terraria State of the Game: October 2019

I know that, but he said some news on nov 5th was fake.
  12. G

What news about november 5th?
  13. G

Terraria 1.3.4 for Xbox One and PlayStation 4 Available Now!

I have a similar problem. I just lag alot. Mainly in splitscreen, but sometimes i even lag just normal playing. Items like waterbolt completely freeze my game for like 20 seconds too. (when in splitscreen). Plus tons of glitches.
  14. G

Pretty sure its impossible to do that without internet. I knew you didnt mean splitscreen, but i didnt realize you meant without internet. The console ui does kinda suck, but really its not absolutely horrible. It could be improved alot, such as a complete remake of build mode (the current one...
  15. G

1.4 has been in progress a decent amount of time. You can already play online on switch. The only thing you cant do is splitscreen. I definitely agree.
Top Bottom