Recent content by GalaxyShard

1. G

Terraria State of the Game - May 2020

Mobile 1.4 looks amazing. dont rush the update though, we dont want lots of bugs
  2. G

Mobile Terraria 1.3 Online Server FULL INSTRUCTIONS (WITH AND WITHOUT PC)

This is a complete guide to hosting a terraria mobile 1.3 online server. It will explain how to forward a port, reserve an internal ip address and host the actual world. If you have any problems, then redo and reread the steps carefully. To make it less confusing, follow the steps as you read...
  3. G

Terraria State of the Game: November 2019

For anyone that complains about 1.4 being delayed, you should know that mobile 1.3 got delayed for 4 years. In the end, we got the update. The update was so amazing, you cant even compare it to other games anymore. The new controls, ui, and features are so much better than what they would have...
  4. G

Terraria State of the Game: October 2019

I know that, but he said some news on nov 5th was fake.
  5. G

What news about november 5th?
  6. G

Terraria 1.3.4 for Xbox One and PlayStation 4 Available Now!

I have a similar problem. I just lag alot. Mainly in splitscreen, but sometimes i even lag just normal playing. Items like waterbolt completely freeze my game for like 20 seconds too. (when in splitscreen). Plus tons of glitches.
  7. G

Pretty sure its impossible to do that without internet. I knew you didnt mean splitscreen, but i didnt realize you meant without internet. The console ui does kinda suck, but really its not absolutely horrible. It could be improved alot, such as a complete remake of build mode (the current one...
  8. G

1.4 has been in progress a decent amount of time. You can already play online on switch. The only thing you cant do is splitscreen. I definitely agree.
  9. G

I know i asked before, but will 1.3.0.7.7 (controller and customizations) mobile (more specifically, ios) have complete MFi controller support? What i mean by that is on MFi controllers, the L3, R3, and view/select buttons dont work. My idea is to add keybinds instead of completely avoiding...
  10. G

Lock on isnt on switch, that is i guess until 1.3.1. (I asked quite a few switch users asking if it was coming to switch to check their keybinds, they said they didnt find anything). Currently only on pc/mobile/console/3ds.
  11. G

It will come when it is ready. Just like the mobile update. If we had got it back when they first said we would in 2017, we would have even worse controls than whats in 1.2, a terrible UI, and a glitchy game. Since we waited, we got an almost unbeatable UI, almost no glitches, and lots of other...
  12. G

1.3.4 (console) is coming literally right after xbox elite 2 controller comes. Sucks that the mobile Controller & Customizations update was delayed till 1.3.0.7.7, but i can wait. ALSO i need someone to confirm that the controller update for mobile will have options for L3/R3/view on iOS...
  13. G

Terraria State of the Game - September 2019

But having a 1/3 chance and not getting it after 16 times? Very unlikely. I know that, but still, the chance of getting it is 1/3, and ive gone through atleast 16 shrines. If id only gone through like 4, then its probably just bad luck, however 16 shrines and all fake is just HORRIBLE luck. Its...
  14. G

Terraria State of the Game - September 2019

Not sure if its just a bug, or SERIOUSLY bad luck, but ive searched over 16 enchanted sword shrines and all of them were those fake gold swords (expert mode worlds btw). On the wiki, it says i have a 1/3 chance of getting a real sword. By now i should have gotten atleast one sword. It doesnt say...
  15. G

Switch Terraria Launches Today on Nintendo Switch!

Terraria cant control what nintendo puts there iirc. It was likely just a bug, as you said it was fixed. They have noted quite a few times it wont have splitscreen on release, that would come later.
Back
Top Bottom