Recent content by Galen_Cathal

1. Galen_Cathal

Tool (1.3.0.x) Rydian's Terraria Trainer

There's one funny thing: infinite stack use works but there's ONE item that is still consumed as normal: teleportion potions. I have no idea why. Thx for the updates, Rydian
  2. Galen_Cathal

So the game just updated to 1.3.0.6. Tested and: - Infinite HP works - Infinite stack use works - Infinite stack splitting NOT working - Infinite Mana works - Infinite ammo works
  3. Galen_Cathal

Well, game just got updated. Tested a few options: some work (infinite stack splitting) and some don't (infinite stack use, infinite HP). Never thought there would be so many hotfixes...
  4. Galen_Cathal

Rydian, sent you a PM with an offer to help, if you want it!
  5. Galen_Cathal

Stack use is still not working for me... Tried infinite HP and that one works, but stack use is still the same. Don't know if I'm doing something wrong. .NET framework is updated, trainer is the one you uploaded today. I start the game, go into the selected world, alt+tab out, start the trainer...
  6. Galen_Cathal

Same here. Was working fine, game was updated, downloaded latest version and the infinite stack use is not working. Everything up to date. Windows 7 64 bit. I only use the stacks code so can't really say if others are working or not. Thx
Back
Top Bottom