Recent content by GamerBah

1. GamerBah

tModLoader Widgets

[23:53:49] [1/ERROR] [Terraria]: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object. at Widgets.PW.MouseDown(UIMouseEvent evt) in widgets\PW.cs:line 37 at Terraria.UI.UserInterface.Update(GameTime time) at Widgets.Mod0.UpdateUI(GameTime gt) in...
  2. GamerBah

tModLoader Widgets

I want to like this mod, but it's so incredibly broken for me.
  3. GamerBah

tModLoader Miscellania

Are item vacuums ever going to work on Multiplayer? It's such a great addition to the game but not having it work in multiplayer is a bummer
  4. GamerBah

tModLoader TGM1234's Mods

Can confirm that having Item Customizer enabled prevented me from spawning modded bosses. After disabling that mod, everything worked flawlessly. Why is a mod like that even conflicting with boss spawns? Makes no sense to me.
  5. GamerBah

tModLoader Crystilium mod.

Apparently you can break the fountain in the crystal biome with dynamite. And then not be able to fight the boss. How did this slip through.
  6. GamerBah

tModLoader Bags of Holding

Can confirm this is a bug when running a tModLoader server through the provided tModLoaderServer.exe https://hastebin.com/wikenukoti.js https://github.com/JPANv2/BagsOfHolding/issues/1 EDIT: Does not work on Host & Play, either.
  7. GamerBah

tModLoader Leveled RPG Mod | Port to tMod Project

Worms still do not spawn correctly. Sometimes spawn with just heads, sometimes without tails.
  8. GamerBah

Standalone [1.3] tModLoader - A Modding API

Even before, trying to mod with this API is a pain in the butt. Needs some better documentation.
  9. GamerBah

Standalone [1.3] tModLoader - A Modding API

This API is an insane mess.
  10. GamerBah

tModLoader Yoyo-Expansion

I second this.
  11. GamerBah

Chickenbones comes to Terraria?!?! Can't wait for some awesome mods from you, dude! :D

Chickenbones comes to Terraria?!?! Can't wait for some awesome mods from you, dude! :D
Back
Top Bottom