Recent content by GamingEinstein

1. GamingEinstein

Tool TerrariaDepotDownloader - Downgrade To ANY Version!

This would probably explain my issue, as I have special characters in my password. Is there any update on this being fixed now or in progress?
  2. GamingEinstein

Tool TerrariaDepotDownloader - Downgrade To ANY Version!

Tried using this, but it just won't do anything. I try to install any version, the command prompt will appear, but then disappear right after "Logging in (name) into Steam3" with nothing downloaded. It will say that the download prompt has started, but then nothing after. I have the correct...
  3. GamingEinstein

tModLoader Xtra Terraria || Looking for help!

Alpha 0.4.0 has been released! Check the Spoiler: Changelogs or join the Discord for full changes!
  4. GamingEinstein

Alpha 0.3.1 has been released! Check the Spoiler: Changelogs or join the Discord for full changes!
  5. GamingEinstein

Alpha 0.3.0 has been released! Check the Spoiler: Changelogs or join the Discord for full changes!
  6. GamingEinstein

Alpha 0.2.0 has been released! Check the Spoiler: Changelogs or join the Discord for full changes!
  7. GamingEinstein

Xtra Terraria Latest Download: Mod Browser (In-Game) - Direct Link - Alt Download GitHub - Discord Hey! I am currently looking for people to help with this mod! For more information, click here Hello, fellow forum peoples! I'm here to advertise a mod that I'm working on, called Xtra Terraria...
  8. GamingEinstein

tModLoader Official tModLoader Help Thread

Thanks. But what about the Moonlord one? That also gives me the same error.
  9. GamingEinstein

tModLoader Official tModLoader Help Thread

So I'm trying to code this below... public override void SetDefaults() { item.useTime = 5; item.consumable = false; item.noMelee = true; item.useAnimation = 28; item.useStyle = ItemUseStyleID.HoldingUp...
Back
Top Bottom