Recent content by GamingWizard_Chach

1. GamingWizard_Chach

tModLoader imkSushi's Mod

You are right, turns out I am just blind and somehow swapped my shield for it while checking accesories
  2. GamingWizard_Chach

tModLoader imkSushi's Mod

I just want to say that my ankh shield turned into a philosophers stone after i downloaded and installed to make a few items it was in hardmode and expert
  3. GamingWizard_Chach

PC Buying Uzi or Tac Shotgun

i have an extra Uzi you can buy, i just need ice skates and or lava charm with swiftness pots
  4. GamingWizard_Chach

PC wtb: life drain

Ice skates lava charm and swiftness pots
  5. GamingWizard_Chach

PC [B] - Black Lens

i have a black lens, i am in the market for a lava charm and water walking boots
  6. GamingWizard_Chach

PC Needing lava charm and possibly water walking boots. (Also 2 Iceskates)

Whatever you need that is pre plantera i can trade with (money is no object). I am playing with some mods and am wanting to make the firespark boots and i need two pairs of ice skates if you have them lying around
  7. GamingWizard_Chach

tModLoader ZoaklenMod

Just want to say I think the shadow ninja armor is a little broken. It only gives the increase in damage when standing still for the most part.
  8. GamingWizard_Chach

tModLoader Fargo's Mods

Also, do you plan on making more souls combinable or just the soul of the universe.
  9. GamingWizard_Chach

tModLoader Fargo's Mods

Hey mate, just wanted to ask if you were gonna update the pictures of the souls here on the site since i am seeing them vary slightly and greatly in name, recipe, and even different souls that were not there before
  10. GamingWizard_Chach

110 degree heat is...Normal

110 degree heat is...Normal
  11. GamingWizard_Chach

PC MegaPhone

I have quite a few doubles of the pieces of the ankh charm if you want to trade one for one or some money if you prefer UPDATE: I finally found one, it only took a chest full of vitamins and blindfolds to get there
  12. GamingWizard_Chach

tModLoader Tremor Remastered [discontinued]

Ahhh, i am .1 behind, that makes all the sense. thought i had everything up to date XD. thanks mate
  13. GamingWizard_Chach

Yes, it stays for a second and then books it to hell
  14. GamingWizard_Chach

Greetings...

Greetings...
  15. GamingWizard_Chach

The Motherboard keeps despawning when it spawns in
Back
Top Bottom