• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Begin your search for Journey's End information here and here. Please report bugs and issues for Journey's End here.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

Recent content by GamReCat

1. GamReCat

Introducing the Void Vault and Void Bag

This looks cool
  2. GamReCat

New spoiler is pretty cool. Glad the beta testers are getting some reward for their efforts...

New spoiler is pretty cool. Glad the beta testers are getting some reward for their efforts. Also great MEWseum set piece.
  3. GamReCat

I think it would be pretty cool if you could melt down shackles into 5 iron/lead bars each. It'd...

I think it would be pretty cool if you could melt down shackles into 5 iron/lead bars each. It'd give them a whole new use!
  4. GamReCat

Terraria on the switch sometime this year. Finally a good game on the system lol

Terraria on the switch sometime this year. Finally a good game on the system lol
  5. GamReCat

Yeah I just decided to start my youtube channel over like a month ago. Water still seems fairly...

Yeah I just decided to start my youtube channel over like a month ago. Water still seems fairly glitchey or at the very least laggy
  6. GamReCat

Welp I tried that strategy was worth a shot lol https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fpW2bSD9FVk&t

Welp I tried that strategy was worth a shot lol https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fpW2bSD9FVk&t
  7. GamReCat

in a month and 10 days itll have been 2 years since 1.3.5 came out. they really put in the time...

in a month and 10 days itll have been 2 years since 1.3.5 came out. they really put in the time to make sure everything under the hood works
  8. GamReCat

The addition of seeds to world generation is great, cause it means Let's Players can play along...

The addition of seeds to world generation is great, cause it means Let's Players can play along with their audience on the same world!
  9. GamReCat

This new world generation graphics update is amazing short and concise. Now everything you need...

This new world generation graphics update is amazing short and concise. Now everything you need to know about making a world is easy to see
  10. GamReCat

The thing I most excited about, block swap wise, is the fact that now the dirt blocks under the...

The thing I most excited about, block swap wise, is the fact that now the dirt blocks under the crimson alter in my house can be changed
  11. GamReCat

Has anyone ever removed all the lava in hell before?

Has anyone ever removed all the lava in hell before?
  12. GamReCat

Hard to believe in 5 days it'll have been a year since 1.3.5 was released. Time sure flies huh?

Hard to believe in 5 days it'll have been a year since 1.3.5 was released. Time sure flies huh?
  13. GamReCat

Terraria: Otherworld This is the End: Otherworld Development Cancelled

So many mixed emotions on this. Part of me wants to meme and be like "Quality? Why does the pocket mirror still not combine with the anhk shield if quality is so important xd", but this clearly took a lot of time and effort from many people. Although I was not nearly as excited for otherworld as...
  14. GamReCat

PC My Introduction...I guess?

I mean like I had an account on the terraria forums for GamReCat
  15. GamReCat

Making a video which is basically a guide to what Gel does. A section of it is "what others...

Making a video which is basically a guide to what Gel does. A section of it is "what others think about it" so hit me up if you got somethin
Top Bottom