Recent content by Gavran

1. Gavran

Mobile Angler quest fishes

Thank you, I will try this today. You are great!
  2. Gavran

Mobile Sudden loss of iCloud save

The issue is resolved. Somehow after 4 hours the safe games reappeared. I think the only tip for others with this problem is not to worry too much and no to overwrite the old files
  3. Gavran

Mobile Sudden loss of iCloud save

I opened Terraria today just to find nothing within the iCloud section out of 'create new caracter/world'. Yesterday I played without issue on it. Already tried to disconnect and connect game center. Are there any other ways to maybe return my iCloud saves? Played now for a whole year and...
  4. Gavran

Mobile Angler quest fishes

Internet, I would really appreciate your help. I am currently trying to finish some angler quests but so far was not lucky once. I have the mechanical pole, monarch as bait, spoke to the NPC first and got 30 tries so far. I made some screenshots, maybe you can see what I do wrong. As for those...
  5. Gavran

Mobile Mobile fishing

Hi, I have a really dumb problem with fishing. I have the fishing pole, caught a worm with the net and got the quest to get the ice fish. When I click above the water, nothing happens. When I click on the water, nothing happens. When I use the target touch point and point it into the direction...
Back
Top Bottom