Recent content by gemma

1. gemma

Member-Run Contest build suggestions

I vote for a lighthouse design that is cute but also houses at least 3 npc's :)
  2. gemma

Mage Tower Base Build

lookin' real good!
  3. gemma

Builds My journey mode builds

Love these! you kinda make me wanna build a pride building too :D
  4. gemma

Pylon houses

nice improvement :) . is that actuated dynasty wood you used for the posts on the sides? or something else?
  5. gemma

a Floating Glowing Mushroom House for my Truffle

I also made a floating mushroom biome once :) also @RampageX I really like the little floating lanterns you have around your build :D
  6. gemma

Simi's Creations

These are really neat!
  7. gemma

oh & the shower curtain is a nice touch too!
  8. gemma

Nice! I like the mixed background walls and the flowy staircases :). Also I had no idea you could place something on two tables if you put them next to each other :D
  9. gemma

Pylon houses

Cool! thanks for sharing!=92455&hash=ad889bd82011e8703791230abd290efc']Attach files
  10. gemma

Pylon houses

You spotted it right! and thanks for the tip! I'll definitely try it next time :)
  11. gemma

Pylon houses

Of course :) here is the world file (or do you need te .bak file? I am new to this). Also Thank you :)
  12. gemma

Pylon houses

Thank you! I believe I already painted it orange in this image lol. it doesn't work indeed :P
  13. gemma

Pylon houses

Thank you! it is one of my favorites as well :D
  14. gemma

Pylon houses

wooops I forgot to add the glowing mushroom one. The living fire blocks painted white I used for the waterfall give off a red glow, It didn't stand out to me in game but in the pic it kinda bothers me.
  15. gemma

Pylon houses

The new Pylons got me really into building and I'd like to share my creations for each one of them :D. I am really proud of most of these, and you can definitely see which one I built first (forest) and wich one last (cavern) lol. I'd love to see yours too if you did themed houses for each...
Back
Top Bottom