Recent content by geniusbot

1. geniusbot

Game Mechanics Post-Moon Lord Content

while this would be awesome it doesn't seem like they will ever do this because moon lord is THE final boss of vanilla, and all the content mods would have to adapt the new vanilla post moon lord content. and even if they did do this i do not think it should begin straight after moon lord's defeat
  2. geniusbot

tModLoader Antiaris

true but both of the mods' wikis are still up and those could be used
  3. geniusbot

tModLoader Antiaris

sometime i hope there's a mod that remakes all of tremor and antiaris's content
  4. geniusbot

Items you think are overrated?

flying knife, people call it good because it homes in and all that, but the dps is just wayyy too low for it to be remotely good
  5. geniusbot

real terraria class tier list

6. geniusbot

someone make a war mode mod

there's a big concept called "war mode" on the fan ideas wiki that would be really cool as a mod and give a post-moon lord version of everything that hardmode did (making you really weak again, putting crazy new stuff all over your world) that currently no existing mods with post-ml content...
  7. geniusbot

tModLoader Summoner's Shine - A Summoner-Polishing Mod

can't wait for cell staff buff
  8. geniusbot

if terraria bosses and events (and a few others) had monster hunter star levels

1 star: golem things like making the first house and all that 2 star: blood moon, king slime, eoc, lepus 3 star: eow, boc, goblins 4 star: queen bee, ooa tier 1, turkor 5 star: skeletron, deerclops here on is high rank 6 star: wof, blood moon fishing mobs, king slime, eoc, eow, boc, goblins...
  9. geniusbot

PC Trading a dirt block for zenith

pretty sure he means dirtiest block
  10. geniusbot

Other Literature google translated plantera equipment (see note)

(note: i didn't know where to put this so if a mod sees this please move it if it isn't in the right place) Plantera strategies google translated through several different languages. this is how it came out (some terms have translations back to normal): How to play the game Island Heroes...
  11. geniusbot

Game Mechanics Let's hear your best suggestions for seed combinations!

what if every seed + some super secret option combines getfixedboi with a ton of the suggestions that are on here (including the moon lord replaced with every boss combined like i said earlier)? also would amplify some of the traits and evil biomes and the hallow spread at twice the speed they...
  12. geniusbot

Casual Unpopular Opinion Thread

breaker blade is good plantera is easier than golem, golem is only easy with the right setup, strategy, and gear destroyer is very hard when you aren't cheesing him
  13. geniusbot

1.4.5 Challenge Run!

you have to get every boss relic available before wof and every hardmode relic available before cultists (so no skipping any bosses or events with event bosses)
  14. geniusbot

NPCs & Enemies restrict housing

i did not know that existed 💀 thanks though
  15. geniusbot

NPCs & Enemies restrict housing

it would be nice to have a "restrict housing" feature to prevent npcs from moving into player bases. this could be used on any valid housing.
Back
Top Bottom