Recent content by ghostboy1225

1. ghostboy1225

tModLoader [WIP] Crossover Mod

looking back through i feel some sprites need to be smaller and slightly more detailed as it feels like the pixels are too large
  2. ghostboy1225

tModLoader Terraria Overhaul - Gameplay enhancements and much more

been messing around again with the different weapons and my thoughts on the super shotgun is this it should have that super satisfying reload that the boom stick uses since it feels amazing to use comparable to doom II's the super shotgun feels like the quake SSG which is a shame since the SSG...
  3. ghostboy1225

https://thoriummod.gamepedia.com/Strange_Skull there you go
  4. ghostboy1225

i use my side mouse buttons but if you wanted to you could use f which isnt bound to any thing last i remembered
  5. ghostboy1225

could you consider adding terraria overhaul support for weapons so that they can use the reloading system in it? also would you see about a HL like SPAS -12 ? also a quake 1 lightning gun would be cool perhaps a ranger vanity set with a axe vanity accessory and of course the BFG9000 would be...
  6. ghostboy1225

had an idea for a weapon/ammo addition a rocket launcher that shoots no damage rockets like TF2's rocket jumper as a pre hardmode weapon sold after defeating a boss? then either a unique ammo for rocket jumping from conventional rocket launching weapons or a accessory that can allow the user...
  7. ghostboy1225

tModLoader Eleportalmods: A gun extension mod.

would you consider a SPAS -12 at some point? possibly post golem weapon a RPG-7 as a early game explosives launcher possibly add a recipe for weaker rocket ammo for pre hardmode perhaps with grenades
  8. ghostboy1225

Official Get Wired For Terraria 1.3.1: Calling All Terrarian Mechanics!

i would like to see a hidden wire type of wire that is revealed when it has been activated useful for the normal biome traps plus a map idea i had involving a bunch of trap puzzles
  9. ghostboy1225

Map-Adventure Hardmode Crash!

this seems cool i am going to wait till its updated for 1.3
  10. ghostboy1225

Items Half-Life themed items

i would find the crowbar to be a sword if anything
  11. ghostboy1225

Other Crafting Station and Guide interaction

First off i am sorry if this is in the wrong area as i am unsure if this belongs in items or here. Here Is the Idea is to make crafting stations show what can be crafted from them when put in the guide crafting guide. this means that you can see all craftable items from that crafting station...
  12. ghostboy1225

Items Team Colored Piggy Banks

Items: team colored piggy bank and team colored money troughs Explanation: the gist of it is that there will be piggy banks that when placed use a random team color that when opened witches to the color of the person affiliated team un-teamed players will make it have a faded or washed out...
  13. ghostboy1225

Theo's Vanity Workshop!

i would like to see a father grigori vanity set as well as one for gordan freeman how ever wichever you would prefer
  14. ghostboy1225

Terraria 1.3.0.4 is Live - Changelog Included

why do molotvs require pink slime and only pink slime now?
  15. ghostboy1225

Theo's Vanity Workshop!

thanks! for letting me know dude
Back
Top Bottom