Recent content by Gleaming_Dawn

1. Gleaming_Dawn

tModLoader The Enigma Mod

That would be amazing. :D Those two are already part of the mod pack I use so that's just a bonus.
  2. Gleaming_Dawn

That reminds me. Hey Laugic, would it be at all possible to add expansions to this mod by having other mods, mainly their bosses getting bonus' for the soul stone? Some other mods do stuff like that and I think it would be cool if yours did as well. I'd wanna know what kinda bonus the Devourer...
  3. Gleaming_Dawn

Yeah, still, the Gravity Globe already does what it does, plus the Gem doesn't make you wait till you've hit the ground before being able to use it again.
  4. Gleaming_Dawn

I find the Gravity Gem to be overpowered. There's already an Expert Mode accessory that does it, AND balances it due to always having the power. The gem...it's just like a permanent Potion.
  5. Gleaming_Dawn

Well OK then.
  6. Gleaming_Dawn

Do you think you could add a recipe for the extractinator? I searched so far and haven't found ANY yet. ._.
  7. Gleaming_Dawn

tAPI Omnirs Nostalgia Pack

I was able to find Atma Weapon. And something crazy happened. I use a mod that's like an RPG mod that adds levels, and due to that my HP is higher then normal. Due to that...it's damage is stupid high. XD
  8. Gleaming_Dawn

Well I look forward to that.
  9. Gleaming_Dawn

tModLoader The Spirit Mod!

If the wiki would get finished it would be easy. :/
  10. Gleaming_Dawn

I just hope it didn't overlap with the jungle or something like it usually does. ._.
  11. Gleaming_Dawn

Darn.
  12. Gleaming_Dawn

I beat a mech boss...can't find the Spirit Biome anywhere on the world map. ._.
  13. Gleaming_Dawn

Is everyone gonna ignore me or...?
  14. Gleaming_Dawn

You know, I've been starting to notice something. Most of the weapons that drop from the strong monsters are...underwealming. None auto swing, their all super small, even ones with more attack power then some hard mode weapons aren't as good because you gotta get right up close to do anything.
  15. Gleaming_Dawn

How do you get Ultima Weapon again?
Back
Top Bottom