1. GlowDonk

Linux Game not launching with TModLoader installed

nvm my dumb head didn't see the execute permissions part of the readme
  2. GlowDonk

Random dude in a random place at a random time

Random dude in a random place at a random time
  3. GlowDonk

Linux Game not launching with TModLoader installed

I can't seem to launch Terraria. I tried everything the official Discord told me to do and it still doesn't work, can someone please help me with this issue?
  4. GlowDonk

Wavebank Miitopia Wavebank Request

alrighty-o, I'll try to put the list into a txt File and use the tracks of the Miitopia OST I own to make the Wavebank
  5. GlowDonk

tModLoader Phantom's Requiem [Weapon Mod Request]

I want to see someone make a Sword Mod that is an Upgrade to the Horseman's Blade the Orange and Green parts are photo negative, the blade is a bit longer, the crossguard is wider, and the Projectile behaves like the Influx Waver's but with the Flying Dragon's texture Here's a list of things I...
  6. GlowDonk

Crap, I forgot the final tracks lol: Eclipse: Darker Lord's Theme Rain: Map (Strange Place)
  7. GlowDonk

Oh yeah, here are ones I forgot: Hell: Map (Karkaton) Eerie: Troubled Town Old One's Army: Battle (Karkaton
  8. GlowDonk

The GlowDonkian that could

The GlowDonkian that could
  9. GlowDonk

Heya, if anyone is accepting requests for Wavebanks. I would love to see one for the Miitopia OST Here's my list (with every track replacement); Title: Stage (New Lumos) Overworld: Map (Greenhorne) Overworld (Alt): Title (Greenhorne) Night Time: Stage (Greenhorne) Desert: Map (Neksdor...
  10. GlowDonk

3DS 1.2.4 + Expert Mode (no 1.3)

that's pretty sad, since there was unused 1.3 items that can't be used in the 3ds version (such as Expert Mode items, Treasure bags, and every 1.3 Item in existence, minus the OOA update) but there needs to be an update for the game so more Mobile-Only items can be in the 3DS version without...
  11. GlowDonk

PC Must need more speed

I need some more fps for Terraria and I don't know how, is there anything I can do to make my game run fast?
  12. GlowDonk

3DS 1.2.4 + Expert Mode (no 1.3)

Would it be nice to have both 1.2.4 features (minus dyes), AND Expert Mode instead of a 1.3 Update? It'd be nice for that to happen in a new update for Terraria 3DS (Expert Mode is a second choice after setting the size of your world and 1.2.4 items are added from the unused items list and given...
  13. GlowDonk

Waiting for Terraria 3DS 1.2.4 with Expert Mode

Waiting for Terraria 3DS 1.2.4 with Expert Mode
Back
Top Bottom