I exist, perplexingly.
  2. goblin 53

I doubt I can stop myself : l

I doubt I can stop myself : l
  3. goblin 53

I can advice it. So go when you get the chance : p

I can advice it. So go when you get the chance : p
  4. goblin 53

It is, already went there 2 years ago. And those pizzas... gigantic and delicious. Atleast where...

It is, already went there 2 years ago. And those pizzas... gigantic and delicious. Atleast where I was.
  5. goblin 53

Soon enough I'm going on a holiday to Italy, atleast until Saturday (next week Saturday ofcourse.)

Soon enough I'm going on a holiday to Italy, atleast until Saturday (next week Saturday ofcourse.)
  6. goblin 53

Defend Yourself!

I don't even know how to use commands or install a sandbox mod. This evidently only leaves exploits, and I am too good for those. I accuse NP of not being as honourable as me and using exploits.
  7. goblin 53

Defend Yourself!

I do not steal the DD, you are just selfish and I am making you look good behind your back. I accuse NP of no longer having the DD.
  8. goblin 53

Defend Yourself!

I am always guilty. I am just really good at making it look like I'm not guilty. I accuse NP of not giving me digital donuts.
  9. goblin 53

Defend Yourself!

I would never. I accuse NP of having a cake.
  10. goblin 53

Defend Yourself!

Without knowledge about that docter I certainly couldn't murder him. How could I intentionally kill somebody I have no knowledge about? I accuse NP of working for EA.
  11. goblin 53

Defend Yourself!

Sleep is for the weak. (The blorg commonality is a play on the borg collective from star trek, they have a desire for friendship but nobody likes them due to their looks. their motto is ''You will be added to our spacebook accounts. Resistance is impolite'' and they frequently invade their...
  12. goblin 53

Defend Yourself!

That was not me but the one before you. Case and point. I accuse NP of not being friendly to the blorg.
  13. goblin 53

Defend Yourself!

Not even following everything in politics, and so I can't find anything to complain about. I accuse NP of having sudden bursts of propaganda deliveries from Russia.
  14. goblin 53

Defend Yourself!

I have not died yet and so it wasn't for no reason yet. I accuse NP of trying to sell me a hairy sandwhich while having some random monologue about the stormcloak rebellion.
  15. goblin 53

Defend Yourself!

It's not monologuing if it is I, Cato Sicarius, do it. It is just that I, Cato Sicarius, spread my light by telling everyone what I have done, will do, am doing and how those work in detail over time. I accuse NP of not knowing who the ultrasmurf Cato Sicarius is.
Back
Top Bottom