Recent content by GOLD BOII

1. G

Blocks & Decoration Pixel drawing and hanging the drawing on the wall.

My apologise there was a mistake on my part maybe. I did edit this post.
  2. G

Would love to see drawing contests on terraria haha.
  3. G

After WoE has been slayed in the world the Painter(NPC) will sell easel stand,painting board,Painting sheet,pencil,eraser,drawing brushes in different sizes for reasonable prices. Players can use existing paints and the tools given above to get creative in pixel art. They can either hang the...
  4. G

Weapons & Equip If you wear "Dominators Hand" you can grab NPCS and ENEMIES(not all of them) using mana.

Thanks, I am grateful for all the replies and pointing out the lacking😊
  5. G

Weapons & Equip If you wear "Dominators Hand" you can grab NPCS and ENEMIES(not all of them) using mana.

Thanks for reminding I have now edited. I had forgotten to write that down.
  6. G

I am not very intelligent thus I had to leave that part out thinking Terrarians with wisdom may figure out how to balance it. Though I thought it would be great as one of the end game Over Powered magic weapon. Very sorry.I just shared my idea😓
  7. G

If you equip "Dominators Hand"(Glove like Weapon) holding right-click on the mouse a big see through hand will appear it will move with cursor and will grab onto NPC/Drops/Enemy/ Other Player if moved near them. Then the NPC/Drop/Enemy/Other Player can either be dropped, be placed somewhere...
  8. G

Items Petrol and Jerry can

I think it would be cool if petrol is added. It can be poured and shooting at it or using weapon that gives fire debuff will start a fire And you can burn wood😈
Back
Top Bottom