Recent content by Gondola!

1. Gondola!

tModLoader Yet Another Boss Health Bar

The vanilla health bar doesn't show different colours based on the boss health value, doesn't show how much damage you did in one attack and it is very bad at showing the health of multiple boss bodies. It's also so much smaller and the blood red colour doesn't really fit with the UI. Other...
  2. Gondola!

Items Tombstone "Chest" in Mediumcore | A fix and a decoration

I mean... maybe it shouldn't even be a gravestone, a small flying ghost spirit or a floating headstone could do the trick, since they wouldn't need tile space Kinda like the piggy bank, but I'm not sure if those despawn after the server is closed ~o_O
  3. Gondola!

Items Tombstone "Chest" in Mediumcore | A fix and a decoration

Great suggestion. Mediumcore needs some Love... Really hope this will get implemented at some point in the future! :)
  4. Gondola!

Game Mechanics Mediumcore character item collection from tombstones

I really like this idea. You should ask Red on twitter if he could implement this feature in the future, if not this would be great for a mod I love the idea behind mediumcore but having to retrieve your items on the same session you lost them is very annoying, and if you quit your game they all...
  5. Gondola!

tModLoader Kinda Like Overhaul Camera

Idk if you are online anymore, but could you please add a config to disable the camera moving with the mouse? I really like the screen shakes on certain weapons that you added, but I don't want the Overhaul Camera, so an option to disable it would be nice Also, are you gonna port these to 1.4...
  6. Gondola!

tModLoader Worldbits: Yuyu's Worldgen

Is this mod dead, Yuyu? If yes I understand why, Spirit is such a cool mod that takes a lot of work, it makes sense that it's getting your priority rn :dryadsmile:
  7. Gondola!

tModLoader S-Pladison's Mods

Will the custom attack animation also work with other mods that add custom YoYos? Love the Black Hole YoYo, very high quality effect :D
  8. Gondola!

Tool TerraCustom for 1.3

Will you make a Tmod 64bit version in the future? A lot of us use it and it would be very helpful, especially when tmod 1.4 arrives and the big content mods start updating. (Tmod 64bit will also update for 1.4 of course)
Back
Top Bottom