Recent content by Good Guy

1. Good Guy

Facepalmed so hard I fractured my skull.

Facepalmed so hard I fractured my skull.
  2. Good Guy

Im sure I didnt make my first impression, some of you did. Making me look poor.I dont want...

Im sure I didnt make my first impression, some of you did. Making me look poor.I dont want people thinking im poor neither do you.So if theres someone kind enough to gift me a copy of terraria that would be nice my steam is the same name as here "Good Guy".
  3. Good Guy

No im just mad.Seeing some of you telling me how to live.Like I came here for life living...

No im just mad.Seeing some of you telling me how to live.Like I came here for life living advices.Just came to ask if someone is going to be kind enough to gift me a game and nothing else.
  4. Good Guy

I just want to switch from nosteam to steam.If you wont gift me one then ok i wont beg for it.

I just want to switch from nosteam to steam.If you wont gift me one then ok i wont beg for it.
  5. Good Guy

I didnt come here to get advices how to live I didnt say im :red:ing poor.I just came to see if...

I didnt come here to get advices how to live I didnt say im :red:ing poor.I just came to see if someone will gift me one :red:ing game.Plus I played all the free ones(pirated ones) im bored of them , bored of playing games with limited actions.I dont even have a great computer.Started playing them...
  6. Good Guy

Its not like im the only child of my parents I also have 3 more brothers and guess what they are...

Its not like im the only child of my parents I also have 3 more brothers and guess what they are younger whats even worse.
  7. Good Guy

Yes it will get better when I grow up and find myself a job.Then I wont even have the time for...

Yes it will get better when I grow up and find myself a job.Then I wont even have the time for games .
  8. Good Guy

The thing is my family is not in the great position with money times are tough and they simply...

The thing is my family is not in the great position with money times are tough and they simply dont have the money or time to buy me one.
  9. Good Guy

Theres always a reason.

Theres always a reason.
  10. Good Guy

They just wont let me.

They just wont let me.
  11. Good Guy

The problem is that i dont have a credit card neither do i have money too.

The problem is that i dont have a credit card neither do i have money too.
  12. Good Guy

So people can see it.

So people can see it.
  13. Good Guy

yes i did

yes i did
  14. Good Guy

Yes i owed a pirated version but when i saw it was different and that it was without autoupdate...

Yes i owed a pirated version but when i saw it was different and that it was without autoupdate i deleted it.
  15. Good Guy

Im not lyingI realy dont have the money neither a credit card.And I have a steam profile.

Im not lyingI realy dont have the money neither a credit card.And I have a steam profile.
Back
Top Bottom