Recent content by Goozy

1. Goozy

tModLoader Calamity Mod

I actually don't face tank most of the time. I dodge most attacks. However, when I do get hit, I usually get combo'd very very hard, hense the defense reforges. I killed the twins and the brimstone elemental, and with menacing angel treads I got him to 0.4% health, literally -1- attack away from...
  2. Goozy

tModLoader Calamity Mod

Helmet/Helm are always melee headpieces (Unless there are some exceptions I'm not aware of) Considering there are 30 minutes left when I reach 20%, and an ingame minute is a second, that means i need to deal to the SP head 20% extra damage before 30 seconds. If I'm generous and say I destroy...
  3. Goozy

tModLoader Calamity Mod

While I haven't beaten the twins yet (current target), I did get extremely close several times, and all of those times seem to be at about midnight. So I'd say I more or less melt them in terms of damage. SP in comparison, when he's just a head, it's like his defense didn't drop whatsoever. He...
  4. Goozy

tModLoader Calamity Mod

Yeah, that's kind of what I did though. I specifically picked the Kelvin Catalyst because it has great damage, releases fairly strong projectiles when it hits something plus it adds a debuff that does damage over time. Not only that, but since it's a boomerang it's able to stay in place, which...
  5. Goozy

tModLoader Calamity Mod

I don't know if it's something I'm overlooking, or an issue with the balance, but skeletron prime seems realistically impossible to defeat (I've done cryogen -> destroyer -> now to skeletron prime. this is slightly out of order but shouldn't be problematic in the slightest regardless) I'm using...
Back
Top Bottom