• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

Recent content by Gotcha!

  1. Gotcha!

    The pure loot playthrough

    Living in a dirty ol' cave but still living like a king, thanks to all that gold.
  2. Gotcha!

    Master Mode

    To my knowledge expert gets easier with more people on the server, since a boss's health isn't increased by 100% for every player. The values are much less than that and differ a lot per boss, based on the boss's difficulty. I don't have the numbers, but it can be googled. So the more people...
  3. Gotcha!

    Terraria: Journey's End Spoiler Compendium

    Tin blocks perhaps? Not the tin plating, but the other one. /unsure Edit: I guess not:
  4. Gotcha!

    PC sup! Im the Duck!

    Quack!
  5. Gotcha!

    Terrarians, show us your "I must screenshot this" moment

    That poor thing's been left out in the cold. No worries, I'll see myself out.
  6. Gotcha!

    Java.nullpointerexeption(component."introduction missing") not found.

    Well, it seems you fixed the error. Welcome!
  7. Gotcha!

    PC Is it worth becoming a mage just to use the Last Prism?

    What Baconfry said. 99% of the time I'm using The Last Prism with controlled short bursts. I never run out of mana this way. Besides, there's a lot of mana to pick up afterwards. The other 1% is boss fights. I like to have Celestial Cuffs as well, for the mana pick-up range, and for getting...
  8. Gotcha!

    I don't know why you're making such a scene. It's common for people to go through those steps to...

    I don't know why you're making such a scene. It's common for people to go through those steps to fix their game. If for some reason your mods got deleted, then this is not Bytesimal's (or anyone's) fault. I'd like to advise using your energy for reinstalling your lost mods; it'd be much more...
  9. Gotcha!

    I came to you because I am interested in insects

    Welcome! And I agree, the insect world is incredibly fascinating.
  10. Gotcha!

    is mobile gonna join cross platform

    That would be impossible, since the mobile version has severe limitations and is vastly different, engine-wise.
  11. Gotcha!

    consider voodoo demon as rare

    Rare? I even disagree with the wiki, which says they're uncommon. Their spawn rate is many times higher than, say, Tim, a Rune Wizard, or a Lost Girl, who are rightfully labeled as rare. And when farming some voodoo dolls, I have a handful in no time at all. Now I'm not against the Lifeform...
  12. Gotcha!

    Last Prism

    You want the best weapon in the game to be even better? That's going to be a hard selling point.
  13. Gotcha!

    Resolved Heavy lag when I try to get to my armor collection

    Do you regularly defrag your harddisk? If that doesn't help, I'm getting the feeling your harddisk might have problems. It might be worth it to check it by going to the Explorer, right-clicking the drive letter, clicking properties, tools tab, and clicking the Check option. (Defragmentation is...
  14. Gotcha!

    Can somebody give me some tips for defeating the mech bosses

    Have you checked the guide section? There's a lot of info available already.
Top Bottom