Recent content by GramOfSalt

1. GramOfSalt

Console Corruption or Crimson?

The items you get from the Crimson are better than the Corruption ones, but Crimson enemies and bosses are quite a bit harder.
  2. GramOfSalt

Console What's your favourite item in the game

My favorite armor: specre with mask Weapon snowman cannon Vanity: horned God set and the winter cape
  3. GramOfSalt

Console Dumbest deaths in Terraria

I went into my friends world and he had a chest statue sommoning mimics every second. It was the worst
  4. GramOfSalt

Console Shark statue found

I thought that shark statue was only in pc like other unique statues I probably have come acrossed one before but I never pick up statues anyway, except useful ones
  5. GramOfSalt

Console Dumbest deaths in Terraria

I couldn't defeat duke fushron because I kept dying to the tornados, not actually him
  6. GramOfSalt

Console Whats the best ammo to use?

An amazing combo to use is the tactical shot gun with chlorophyte bullets, I still can't get over it:D
  7. GramOfSalt

Console flying dutchman

Xbox 360 will not be receiving the update, I would recommend get an Xbox 1 or ps4 if you want the update in the future
  8. GramOfSalt

Xbox One Key molds in 1.3

I wouldn't wait till 1.3 since farming bosses would be quicker. besides, at the end of the game plantera and the mech bosses are easy
  9. GramOfSalt

Xbox 360 Expert Mode Question

Magnet sphere isn't super helpful on single tatgets and fast moving enemies, but does tons of damage with spectre armor with mask on groups
  10. GramOfSalt

I find that near the end of the game it would be better to use ichor Ammo rather than the tome. Also it works well with Tsunami and the shot Bow seeing as it doesn't peirce. Piercing weapons give Npcs a short Immunity to damage
  11. GramOfSalt

I don't really use spectral or cursed arrows much anyway, but in my opinion, spectral are cooler
  12. GramOfSalt

I just looked it up, Spectral arrows are obtainable in prehardmode but cursed arrows have higher damage
  13. GramOfSalt

Console I'm Bored haha any challanges?

Do a no helmet magic from the beginning of the game until you finish the frost moon
  14. GramOfSalt

In some cases I've had the stake launcher to surpass over 250 damage, I find that people neglect the weapon more than they should
  15. GramOfSalt

Thanks for the advice. But aren't cursed arrows more powerful than spectral?
Back
Top Bottom