Recent content by Gratuitous Lurking

1. G

tModLoader DNI Materialization

Warning: Do not try to summon the Dryad with this. It won't end well.
  2. G

tModLoader Tracking Down Crashes

Heyo. I'm having some issues related to what I think is something in my mod load order, but I can't seem to track it down. The issue seems to be related to the desert biome, for being in it for a length of time soon results in some degree of crash. Crash Log doesn't have much to go on sadly...
  3. G

Standalone [1.3] tModLoader FNA (32bit/64bit) (Branch of tML)

So, at least in two different worlds, on two different occasions, I hit upon a crash to desktop upon defeating a boss in the 64 bit version of the thing. Alas, the crashlog really doesn't offer much either, and offhand beyond maybe having too much open in the background I'm not sure what else to...
  4. G

tModLoader Worldbits: Yuyu's Worldgen

Underworld could certainly use some more variations of the demon towers, the same straight-ish designs are somewhat boring all the time. I vaguely remember in my time with Starbound a collection of sandstone structures with busted up race statues. Probably similar to replicate in Terraria even...
  5. G

tModLoader Worldbits: Yuyu's Worldgen

I can't say I seen this type of concept myself before in Terraria. Usually it's like the Minecraft mods that adds the dozens of minidungeons and previously inhabited worldspace.
  6. G

tModLoader Expanded Sentries

I tracked down the source of the trouble, so I'll try to explain better. When I casted the sentries down, it'd appear for a second before it automatically decast itself. The source of the issue was the mod 'Unlimited Buff Slots' for the record.
  7. G

tModLoader Unlimited Buff Slots

I hate to say that the 'hopefully no mods broken' isn't quite functional. At the very least Expanded Sentries gets borked with this as a side effect.
  8. G

I don't quite know what's up, but as of a hour or so ago, I started a new playthrough and now the Boreal spikes I've placed aren't sticking with casting. I don't know if this is a side effect of some other mod I added or if there's a change here I missed, thus my post here. ^^;
  9. G

tModLoader Assorted Mods by Ef

Probably because the Ore Gatherer isn't set up for either that pickaxe power or ore yet. I know some mods have updated with different resources since then, like there being 2 gems from Thorium not included in the gem gatherer.
  10. G

tModLoader Experience and Classes

For the record, support to where if a mod with added damage types (Thorium, Tremor Remastered, Battlerods, Sentries Expanded) could be interesting, but start with the ones you got at the start I say :P
  11. G

tModLoader DNI Equipment Upgrade

Probably because the mod doesn't take into account the modded damage types. I'm going to assume the same will happen with Thorium's Radiant, Symphonic and Healing Damage, Expanded Sentry's Sentry damage, and Tremor Remaster's Alchemist damage. For the record I'm still stuffing this into my...
  12. G

It's actually kinda cool seeing someone do this, as I remember making a thread ages ago with my own take/suggestions on some various sentry designs and ideas for such a class. If you like, feel free to use anything from the concept in your own work, I'll add the relevant stuff into a spoiler at...
  13. G

tModLoader WeaponOut

Currently going through the game with a fist-based playthrough, took me a bit to realize it was only possible via the Journeyman's Scarf X3 I'm currently pre-skeletron. using Dynasty and Boxing Helmet as my armor and working through the jungle so I can get those fists. This is a few things I've...
  14. G

tModLoader Dynamic Invasions

Ok, this sounds awesome :3 gonna give it a try. I can imagine it'd be a crazy idea, and the fact you can select the banners would make grinding certain enemies easier, like, say, grouping a bunch of Granite or Marble enemies together.
  15. G

tModLoader Grox The Great's Mods O' Magic Revamped

Huh. Coulda swore they fought Scarabus... Aw well. I could be wrong. Still, it is a possibility that they're not using up-to-date stuff, then again Revengance itself was long after Grealm last updated, right? So I suppose maybe they could be testing the new version... Due to the drama and such...
Back
Top Bottom