• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Begin your search for Journey's End information here and here. Please report bugs and issues for Journey's End here.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

Recent content by Greeny2

1. Greeny2

With Great Power Comes Great Accessibility - Introducing Terraria's New Journey Mode

Thank you so much for this update and increasing the torch stack limit :D
  2. Greeny2

Prepare to Embark on Journey's End

Oh wow, I was expecting it to be released somewhere in June but it looks like you and your team have been working hard! That "Journey" difficulty caught my eye...
  3. Greeny2

Journey's End Vanity Contest!

Hello everyone! I just want to ask something that may have been asked before but... Can you include a cape with the breastplate, Like Jim's set? Or is that not allowed? My submission has a cape in it and I'm worried that it broke the rules.
  4. Greeny2

Journey's End Vanity Contest Submission Thread

Aaaand this is my first and only submission for Journey's End vanity contest, The Purity Spirit. This took 3 days, 1 for ideas and research and 2 for experimenting and finally getting the right design. -Concept: This is actually the vanity that I used for modded Terraria, I used Lazure's...
  5. Greeny2

Adventure 4 Swords (The Quest For The Nights Edge)

Is the lava pool after the Queen Bee fight intentional? If it is then please remove it, I died to it and now I can't get back to where I'm supposed to be. Other than that, it's a great map!
Top Bottom